Reply Death Squad Gaming
Have any of you played final fantasy 7?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chuya Nakahara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:09 pm
I just want to how many people have witnessed the best game the world can provide for us  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:17 am
i have and i was pretty much emotionally done with the everything when

aeris died...

did i have to put a spoiler tag or just does everyone who hasn't even played it know at this point? LOL

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

Chuya Nakahara

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:19 pm
Snort Like A Pig
i have and i was pretty much emotionally done with the everything when

aeris died...

did i have to put a spoiler tag or just does everyone who hasn't even played it know at this point? LOL
I wasnt too sad because i accidently watched something in a vid with a spoiler (oops!) Darn videos need to say ATTENTION!!! SPOILER! right at the begining  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:20 pm
I love Final Fantasy. I've played all the main series games along with some spinoffs. VII is one of my favorites.  

Raven_Nat

Chuya Nakahara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:42 pm
Raven_Nat
I love Final Fantasy. I've played all the main series games along with some spinoffs. VII is one of my favorites.
wow. It is my fav.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:45 am
Nope, it's on my to-do list (along with the other ps1 episodes).

Snort Like A Pig
If they've been living under a rock for the past few decades. cat_mrgreen  

Nuclear Muchacho

Super Cyclops

bit390

Mega Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:59 pm
Nope  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:08 am
Absolutely! It's one of my favourite games in the series (XII being the first). I know a lot of people claim it's overrated, but Square really hit its stride with the creation of VII. Personally, the prerendered areas and storyline are what sold it for me.

However, I've played the other games in the VII compilation and Crisis Core is definitely my favourite of the bunch...
But it makes me cry every time. I knew before ever playing that Zack dies in the end, but it still gets me.

S/N: I'm in awe of both your username and avi. emotion_kirakira

A Stray Magi

Aged Seeker

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:57 am
A Stray Magi
Absolutely! It's one of my favourite games in the series (XII being the first). I know a lot of people claim it's overrated, but Square really hit its stride with the creation of VII. Personally, the prerendered areas and storyline are what sold it for me.

However, I've played the other games in the VII compilation and Crisis Core is definitely my favourite of the bunch...
But it makes me cry every time. I knew before ever playing that Zack dies in the end, but it still gets me.

S/N: I'm in awe of both your username and avi. emotion_kirakira

My personal favorite is 6 myself but I have always been a snes rpg fan
My favorite game of all time is chrono trigger lol  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:24 pm

In all honesty, VI is just about the only Final Fantasy game I haven't played. It's been on my list for a while since Cry mentioned it being his first FF game (I think) in one of his streams.

I haven't played Chrono Trigger myself, but I think I watched a playthrough of it a few years ago. Or maybe it was Chrono Cross... Whichever one had the whole alternate reality aspect to it. sweatdrop

A Stray Magi

Aged Seeker

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:46 pm
A Stray Magi

In all honesty, VI is just about the only Final Fantasy game I haven't played. It's been on my list for a while since Cry mentioned it being his first FF game (I think) in one of his streams.

I haven't played Chrono Trigger myself, but I think I watched a playthrough of it a few years ago. Or maybe it was Chrono Cross... Whichever one had the whole alternate reality aspect to it. sweatdrop

I haven't played cross. Chrono trigger you go back and forward in time basically and I think some of it was in alternate realities. I need to revisit it.
6 is really great, I like pretty much all of the cast.
I'm actually really into jrpgs to be honest  
Death Squad Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff