Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
Drink in the Madness [Drink To Forget & Madness in Seafoam] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:51 pm
Madness looked up at her and smiled at the water. "Its nice here. Its just deep enough that i can swim in it if i want to. Some nice fish up the stream closer to the river. Its not too strong but its pretty there too." he said sitting in some grass. "What are you going to talk to your uncle about? Is there fun things happening?" he asked as he looked at a rock near by and tilted his head a little, like he was listening to it talk, and then shook his head ignoring it and looking back at the female again and smiling, trying to look normal, but only looking a little insane as he smiled while sitting there. But hey it was one of the most normal looks he had.

Jynk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:25 pm
"I don't usually talk with him. I tend to spend most of the visit just listening," Drink answered, raising her head to look at the male again. "What about you? Do you have family around here, too?"

Tiger_Kisa699

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:53 pm
He smiled a little and looked around, looking up at the tree near him. "I have family. I do not know where they are right now. Ive been here a while but my family is i do not know where." he said with a smile. "Im a little special im sure you noticed....so i do not like making them feel like they need to take care of me." he said with a smile.

Jynk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:04 pm
Drink shrugged. "Everyone is special in their own way." She looked about at the surrounding area. "As far as places go to be alone, this one is at least pretty." Refocusing her attention on him, she shrugged again. "I should probably be on my journey. I'll pass this way again on my return."

Tiger_Kisa699
Getting to a stopping place on this one. :3

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items