Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] First Spar (Ignatius and Davyne) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Seiana_ZI rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-20)

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:11 am
Just because she was talking to herself didn't mean Ignatius didn't hear her, and he frowned too. Hmm. How else should he show her how to do it?

With his seemingly infinite energy reserves, he hadn't quite noticed the winded thing yet.

Ignatius decided that the best way to show her was just to do it again, so he said, "It just takes practice. Watch again?" And he performed the same action in the same way as he had before, attempting to show how she needed to track where he would be in relation to her.

HP: 39/50
Damage: 7

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:26 pm
She did watch, even if the attack had her wincing and clutching the area it'd hit. "It seems to make sense," she said and then hesitated before continuing; "but I do not think I can handle any more damage."

She was more than feeling winded now - it was getting close to the point where taking more damage would be dangerous. She had no intention of dissipating over a spar, and was quite sure that she'd learn nothing from that, besides.

"I would like to resign from the fight," another pause, then, "is that the correct words?"

((HP: 6/30 ))
Seiana_ZI
Do you want to do another spar? : D Either with Serafina or Ignatius again?

Ephebe

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:41 pm
Ha! He had won!

... Though he had defeated the person he was trying to teach. That wasn't exactly something to feel all that victorious about. Did that mean he failed at teaching, or did she just need to learn more? Hm.

Ignatius tucked that victorious moment away and instead nodded. "Yeah. In a spar you can just say you are defeated or wish to resign or anything like that." He walked over and offered his hand, because that was what one did after a polite spar, right?

"You did well! Just need to practice your agility a bit more and you'll get the quicker movements."

Ephebe
Sure! :D Whichever one is up to you, they both need battles ~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:50 pm
She nodded, shaking his hand - the book had said to bow, but shaking hands was also a sign of respect and so would do just as well, she figured.

"Thank you for your instructions; I will work hard on my agility," she said seriously, fully intending to so do. Before this she had had only a vague idea of where her issues lay, but this spar had served well to illustrate just what she should work on as she moved forward.

Seiana_ZI
either is fine by me! <333 would you mind starting? ovo

Ephebe

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:58 pm
She seemed to be taking his lesson. Good! He must have done well then.

Well enough for her to have things to practice, anyway.

"No problem! I think with a bit of practice, you'll be great at spars in no time!" Ignatius offered a playful bow, before backing up to exit. "Oh, and in case you wanna practice again, just look for Ignatius! I live in the ghost dorms!"

Ephebe
Can do. I'll put one up a bit later!

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas