Initiating Compile [Spiders, Compile, and the Mothers]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spiders in His Mouth trotted into the reception area of The Mothers' quarters. He stopped and did a quick bow just in case they were in the area. He glanced up and around. Oh. They weren't there. Well, he certainly wasn't going to their inner sanctum.

"Mother? Aunt?" he called out, staying put in the reception area.

Blinded By Silence

Whippie

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:10 am

"Dearest sister," Hope paused to be sure she had Heart's attention, "I believe your son is calling us." She slowly stood, removing herself from her sister's embrace. "Perhaps we should go see why?" She stated dryly while arching an eyebrow delicately, awaiting her sister's reply.

Blinded By Silence

Shaddaling

Jynk

Whippie

Anxious Voter

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:19 am

Heart was laying on a bed of moss, grinning wickedly to herself as she stared at her outstretched hooves. Something was squeaking, a tiny mouse held between them just tight enough. She giggled as she felt it struggle. This new game, family, she and her sister had made was quite fun indeed, but Heart's attention span could be a little too narrow to wait for devious plots to unfold.

Her sister's voice brought her back, however, and when she snapped her head up, the mouse pushed loose and scrambled away. Waiting only a moment to pout, the blue-furred doe rose to her hooves and shook out her pelt. "I can hear just as well, sister." She yawned and stepped forward towards the Den, where one of her brood sat calling. "I hope what he has to say is interesting. I am ever so bored."

Whippie

Shaddaling

Jynk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:30 pm
Spiders waiting in the reception area until his mother and aunt had both arrived and were settled. Bowing again in their presence, he made sure to hid his wry smile. "Mothers, I have some very interesting news. A buck has arrived and requested to join our tribe. He is very handsome and rather intriguing. I think he will make a fine addition. I can take you to him in the garden."

Blinded By Silence

Whippie

Shaddaling

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:29 pm

The blue doe's orange tipped ears perked up at the mention of a new buck. New kin meant new members of the family, which of course meant new toys to play with and games to play. "My, my. That is interesting news." With a wide smile she stepped forward past her son, beckoning them to follow with her long tail, "Don't you agree, sister?" Heart cooed over her shoulder.

Whippie

Shaddaling

Jynk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:22 am
"I would agree but..." Hope redirected her attention to Spiders, "you said he requested to join our tribe? That's a little brazen of him." She let out a sigh and returned her attention to her sister. "Let's hope he makes a good showing. I'd hate to have gotten up for someone unworthy of our attentions."

Shaddaling

Jynk

Blinded By Silence

Whippie

Anxious Voter

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:16 pm
Spiders bowed his head. "I'll go fetch the buck then for your approval. Wait here, Mothers, and I'll bring him to you. I'll be sure to walk slow to give you plenty of time to freshen up before bringing him in." With that, he bowed again and headed back out to get Compile from the garden.

Shaddaling

Whippie

Blinded By Silence

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:05 pm
Jynk

Whippie

Blinded By Silence

When Spiders had left, Compile had debated on hunting up a gift, belatedly kicking himself for not bring a present. Yet, he wished to get on his own merits not bribery, so he did have time if accepted to make up for that error. Instead, he made sure his coat and hooves were as neat and clean as he could make them in the allotted time.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:44 am

Heart strutted forward with a sway in her hips and a glimmer of mischief in her eyes before settling herself on the large, flat stone beneath the Den Tree. "Oh, sister, I do hope he is interesting. Linger is a sweetheart, of course, but playing with the same toy over and over can get so boring." The blue doe cooed to her sibling, keeping an ear pricked, listening for the return of her son and his catch.

Whippie

Shaddaling

Jynk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:18 pm
Spiders wandered back down to the garden, pausing to watch the foreign male a moment before approaching him. "The Mothers have granted you an audience. Follow me." He led Compile back to the reception area for his mother and aunt.

Whippie

Shaddaling

Blinded By Silence

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:50 pm
Jynk

Whippie

Blinded By Silence

"How wonderful," Compile murmured and followed behind spiders, ears perked and alert.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "It's certainly true that I'm getting tired of having but one toy," Hope answered her sister. "Nevertheless, I won't settle." She turned her eyes to the doorway hearing sounds of approach.

Jynk

Blinded By Silence

Shaddaling

Whippie

Anxious Voter

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:24 pm
Spiders stepped into the reception area, leading the new buck. He bowed to the Mothers and hoped Compile had the good sense to do the same. "Mothers, may I present to you Compile. He came looking to join our family." He stepped back to give the does space to come inspect the new male.

Whippie

Blinded By Silence

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:31 pm
Jynk

Whippie

Blinded By Silence

Compile took his cue from Spiders and bowed as they stopped, in view of the does. "Ladies," he murmured, polite and waited for them to respond.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:31 am

Heart stood tall beside her sister, looking over the red and white buck with eyes of disinterest. She flipped her mane over her shoulder and played the part her sister would want her to; "Oh? And why does he think himself good enough?" Unlike her sister, Heart was not nearly as picky. Why bother? They'd just break him anyhow. Besides, she thought he was pretty, if not quiet.

Whippie

Shaddaling

Jynk

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas