Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
Harvey Bennet_Breeding Teacher (APPROVED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:32 am
DreamTeam

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:31 am
Social Links

Ramona Floros
Friendly Creampuff
She's hella friendly. I kinda like it. A bit ditzy but in a nice bubbly kind of way. I think we're friends....I think...I'd like to be friends with her. I've never really had friends at work but there's something about Ramona that makes me open up to it more. I might ask her out for coffee.

Lilith Ezra
Hell in High Heels
She seems really fun, kinda scary but overall cool to be around. I should invite her out for drinks sometime.

Tony Reyes
Self-Righteous Weird-o
He's the battle teacher and seems to be kind of a traditionalist ( which..yeah no) He's not really in a position to demand respect from me. He made Ramona faint.
He apparently doesn't like cursing ( which is too damm bad)

Elaine Myers
My Elly
He met her while doing a semester abroad in Floaroma town. He found her fun and easy to talk to and the two hung out and went out as much as his stay allowed. Harvey found he smiled a lot more around Elaine ( and being back in Sinnoh he really needed things to smile about) the two hung out and toed the line between friends and outright dating. Although they didn't get more involved than that Harvey came to care for her a lot and was really pleased when he found her at the Academy again.

Marcus Bennett
I don't want him
Dad sent him to the academy so I could keep an eye on him. Ain't like I can't tell why. Kid's got problems. Only thing I gotta wonder is if they're the same as me an Mike's or...somethin else.
The whole thing puts me in a bad mood, you'd think my father would get better at this after all these years.
He looks a lot like his mom-I kinda hate it. Lady fed me to the ******** wolves so her baby boy could grow up healthy...not sure it worked.
I hate that I'm angry.
I don't want to be angry.

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:56 pm
Character Quotes

"It's not that I don't trust people, it's that they can't be trusted"

"I know I look straight but you look smart and you clearly aren't."

"You want me to apologize? Fine, I'm sorry you're so ungodly stupid"

"Elly and Chavas...they're probably the only family I got"