[PRP] Bonfire entertainment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:20 pm
Own relaxed a bit and smiled at Ten, giving a humored laugh as he did. The Acha had a point. They were the most good looking, talented blessings this swamp had ever received and it would be an honest crime to deny others quality entertainment after they had given them a taste of the fantastic possibilities of such a powerhouse duo. "Until this day I didn't think it would ever be possible to find another as handsome and talented. The Motherfather must surely have intended for this meeting to take place." He gave Ten a wink and suddenly realized that the crowd was coming out of their fevered dancing and that the party had really kicked up a notch since their performance. Kin honestly seemed to be having a better time.

"Looks like we saved the event." He said, using his head to motion out across the crowd which was laughing, feasting, drinking, and some were still dancing. He could hear broken lines of their lyrics floating back to them across the sea of voices. "Looks like we left quite the impression but you're right. They need a proper name to remember us by. Not some fanclub abomination of a name." Again with the cheeky grin. "I say we should definitely serve them a few encores before the night is through. What do you say, partners?"

Lural

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:44 pm
I K i n u I

Ten chuckled. "Saved it? I don't think it was actually dying. We just made the party better. Of course, if we don't keep things going, then I'm sure the party will suffer." He walked past Own a few steps to help himself to some food and drink, you know, to refresh himself and prepare for the next song. "We really should have an idea of what to call ourselves before our next song. I really don't want to be known as... well, you know." Because it was horrible. And he refused to say it again.

"But I think this is probably the best partnership. The best idea since this party was thought of." He grinned.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:54 pm
Own laughed and trotted airily over to join his new co-star as he sampled some of the festivities delicacies. "Ok, maybe not saved but you have to admit, it was teetering on the edge of snoresville before we kicked it up a few hundred notches." He sniffed a sweet looking section of fruit and began to nibble on a pear. The fruit was absolutely delicious. Certainly they'd chosen the best of the best and done well.

As he chewed he appeared to contemplate, his gaze skyward as he mulled over what they could possibly call themselves. "Well.." He started, trying to swallow the pear before he spoke any more. "We are fantastic singers, there's no denying that. And our moves are pretty excellent as well. Something upbeat, something catchy.. no way we could show our faces in public being known as.. yeah." He couldn't even say it.

Lural

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:25 am
Ten thought about it as they ate and nibbled on the fruits of the party. "well, we did sort of flock towards each other..." He looked up at the trees and watched a couple birds fly off. "Birds..." He thought a little longer as he watched the trees, even though the birds were gone. "Birds... of a feather?" He asked softly. "Since we flocked together..." He blinked slowly as he turned to Own. "Birds of a feather, maybe?" He said it with a little more confidence.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:33 am
Own seemed to consider this name carefully. He rolled it around on his tongue and liked how it felt rolling out of his mouth. In fact, it gave him a really great idea and his eyes widened suddenly. "That's it!" He jumped, almost dropping his pear in the midst of his excited outburst. "Yes, Birds of a Feather. It's brilliant."

He leaned against the table and mulled over the idea that had come to him. Glancing at Ten he decided to bring him in on the fact that he had something to contribute, something that would make up for that fans earlier debacle. "Actually.. It gives me a really great idea but I need to think on it a bit and I'll get your opinion once I've had some time to form a clear picture." It seemed like Own was almost always smiling, which wasn't too far from the truth. He was most often calm and collected but around Ten he just seemed happier. More excited. And certainly more passionate and creative. This was perfect.

Lural

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:40 am
I K i n u I

"Oh now that's not fair." Ten laughed as Own mused to himself about some great idea. "What are you thinking?" He slowly settled down by the fruit as he listened to the crowd having fun and talking. "You can't tell me you have a great idea, and then not tell me what it is." He fluttered his lashes at Own a little. "Come on, what's this brilliant idea that you have?" He was actually really curious. He just hopped it wasn't a terrible... name for a song or something.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:06 am
The Acha turned his brightly colored gaze to his companion and wrinkled his nose teasingly. "I shouldn't torture you, should I?" He laughed, finishing off what was left of the pear. "All right. So here it is. And I'm still working on it so I'm open to ideas here." He had his gaze fully on Ten then and it was obvious that he had a hard time hiding his excitement when he spoke of ideas he was passionate about.

"What if, since our name is obviously connected with birds, we sort of seal the deal and make it official by gathering some of the best looking birds with high singing skills and superb pitches and teach them the music we come up with? That way they can be useful in a variety of ways. Be it accompany us in our songs to add depth and emotion more fully, providing us an opening act, and even having them do dramatic aerial displays and all that. What do you think? Like I said, still need to flesh it out but you get the gist."

Lural

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:38 am
Ten let out a dramatic, long-suffering sigh. "No, you shouldn't tease me. We're partners after all." He said with a teasing roll of his eyes. He then locked his gaze on Own as the other looked at him and seemed to grow more excited- if that was even possible.

He listened to the idea. Bird... singers? Like back up singers for them? Or perhaps to provide something like music for them to sing along with? Well, the idea certainly had merit, that was for sure! He wasn't sure how his lemur companion would feel about that, but the thought of having many MANY birds, and let's be honest, all the feathers they could want to decorate themselves with, was quite appealing. He pretended to mull the idea over, humming softly with "Hm" and "mmmh..." noises now and again as he let Own suffer a little while Ten "judged" the idea.

"Well, it isn't a bad idea." He said after a little while. "There are some rather smart birds out there, and many of them have lovely voices... We could probably train a couple, yes." Obviously, that would be long down the road, since neither of them had birds? Wait, did Own have any? "Do you happen to have any bird companions to get us started? Because I do not. Though I would rather like a few, more so now with your idea. I say we do it."

Ah, this would take a while, but it was proving to be the start of a completely fabulous friendship.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas