Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] In the Search for Improvement (Cearney/Davyne) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ephebe rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:00 pm
That was not the most well-executed Fear attack she'd ever seen, but having performed rather dismal ones of her own, she could not judge him. She deemed it not too unsporting to attack him after his stumble though and lashed out once more with her whip.

After that, well, he'd taken rather a lot of hits - his own included. "Do you still wish to proceed?"

((HP: 26 / 30
Dmg: 3))
Seiana_ZI
jgshkgjh his roll haha

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:53 am
The thought of losing to a reaper was nearly unbearable, and when she asked if he wanted to go on, he nearly gave an indignant scoff. How dare she think he couldn't take anymore! He could definitely take her!

Moving hurt, though, and when Cearney attempted to step into a smack, he froze in place as he wrestled with this. Jackdammit. He couldn't just lose.

So he wouldn't.

He dismissively swatted the air, remarking, "I don't feel like doing this anymore," as if it was his choice to resign instead of his body telling him to please stop. Just to make sure she knew that, he elaborated with a, "Sparring further is a waste of my time."

HP: 5/30
Damage: nah

Ephebe
Clearly he is the most skilled ever ashdhaka

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:18 pm
"Hmm," Davyne replied, not entirely convinced. But no matter - if he wished to put on airs rather than admit the truth, that was his trouble, not hers.

"Regardless, thank you for the spar - it was... educational." Mainly in that it'd been the first time she'd ever seen someone do so much damage to themselves; he'd practically won the spar for her.

Seiana_ZI
xDDDD I laughed a fair bit, I admit. Poor Cearney!
And thank you for the spar!! <33333 *v*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:28 pm
The reaper's response sounded disbelieving, but considering she didn't argue with him, Cearney took it as a clear and obvious victory for him. Of course he hadn't lost.

Regardless? Educational? She was just wowed by his talents, obviously!

Okay, even he couldn't buy into that.

"At least it's reqs finished," said Cearney, with a nonchalant shrug, though part of him wanted to go argue his case of contracting someone to battle for him again. That was... Embarrassing.

At best.

Ephebe
Of course! That was amusing XDDD

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:33 pm
"Indeed," she inclined her head in agreement. "I shall take my leave now; farewell."

Had she been a politer soul she might have said more, but as it was she simply strode off, intent on resting for a bit in her dorm.

Seiana_ZI
<3333

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas