[PRP]Mud Meeting [Gecko x Flowing Freely]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pap. Pap pappity pap. Mud just made the most absolutely best noises! Slapping her hooves along the top of it, Gecko giggled to herself at how entirely the mud sounded. She had found a great, warm mud puddle out in the sun, and after some navigation, had lowered herself- tail and all- into the delightfully basked area. Letting her hooves slip back into the muck, Gecko closer her eyes and sighed blissfully. It was just the best. Mud, sun, Peep.

One eye flicked back open to scan the area for her bird friend. Sure enough, the little guy had nestled up into a nearby tree, peeping just the same as always. Gecko could not understand why the super beautiful song was so annoying to Fair Hunter! It was the best! Sweet and fun and just the perfect accompaniment to take an afternoon nap. It was only after she got completely comfy, ready to nod off in the afternoon sun, that Gecko realized...

...She was really, really bored.

"Aw, shoot."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:17 pm
User ImageBlack-Stained-White was at it again. The playful little beast had taken one of the little creature skulls from Snap's nest, and fled, spilling the berry paint onto his fur, staining bits purple-blue. Patiently, a little concerned, Flowing Freely followed the little creature out into a muddy patch... and stopped as he darted behind a bright orange-yellow doe with a thick, lumpy tail. No horns, no back scales... how peculiar and lovely. Free paused, and then offered a shy smile. They seemed to be disturbing a doe about to bed down for the day.  

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:21 pm
"Whoop! Does this make me it?" Gecko asked, turning her head around to regard the creature. With a laugh, she offered it a bright and cheery smile. This was the very thing she had been hoping for! Other kin! Fair Hunter was kind of weird, like she was. Not weird-weird, but even Gecko knew the intense hunter was a bit weird. This kin... well! She seemed normal! Horns, thingies, other stuff. Hooves! Hooves were normal.

Gecko pulled her head back up, and offered the other kin a smile as well. It would not do well to be rude to a new friend, no no no!

"Hiya!" She chirped, tail thumping heavily against the slick mud with delight. "Are you playing a game? I love games!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:56 pm
Black smiled, and then splashed Gecko's hooves with the purple berry juice beofre dropping into a playful stance, tails wriggling in the air. He looked for all the world a playful pup, a little rabbit skull in his jaws yet.

Free smiled, and then noted the thick slap against the mud, and giggled a bit as the Flox squeaked, dropping the skull and pouncing at the mud and rolling about eagerly.

"Oh, hello, there! I... I suppose I am. This is Black-Stained-White... My name is Flowing Freely. Call me Free, if you like..." she murmured, smiling softly.  

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:54 am
Gecko giggled delightedly at the little creature who seemed so interested in her tail, and flicked more mud at the animal with the appendage. A lot of kin thought that the fat tail wasn't mobile, but that was very much not true! Gecko had great control of her tail. The bit of mud wasn't enough to overwhelm the animal, just enough to give him something to play with.

"Free is a nice name!" Gecko chirped, offering Flowing Freely a super duper bright smile. "I'm Gecko! Just... just Gecko. I don't think there's a good way to shorten that," she laughed, tail thumping delightedly once more.

"I, um. Oh! Is this yours?" She asked, leaning over and gently picking up the skull with her teeth.

"I don't think it's a very good toy but, that's okay! I may just not know your game!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:58 am
Black flipped out, letting out an eager, happy cry at the splish and splorch of a mudball being flicked at him, rearing up and pouncing into it, and then licking Gecko's tail, and going into an adorable little war-dance, hopping around and barking, yipping, and rollicking in the mud. Such a happy little monster...

And he was making such a mess of his fur. Descent was going to hate tonight's grooming session... Putting that from her mind, she chuckled softly at Gecko's hyperness and eager smiles. "Gecko is a good name. No, I don't think it could be shortened much more," she hummed faintly, and then shook her head. "Not really a toy- one of my companions makes paint and carves skulls with her teeth. I suppose we could use it to play tag, if you like..."  

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:20 pm
It was funny, keeping an eye on the playful little animal and trying to have a conversation with its owner. Gecko carefully raised her tail, and flicked the little beast gently with the tip, fully intent on keeping the creature playing happily. It was so fun, seeing everyone happy! A grin refused to leave her features as she wiggled her tail as a toy, and Gecko turned her focus back to her super fun new friend. Anyone who had such a great pet had to be a super duper fun kin!

"Oh! That is a very talented skill. I do not have the patience for carving or painting, no way!" Gecko protested, shaking her head. Really, she barely had the patience for eating food or doing ANYTHING. Painting? That sounded way too serious of an endeavor for her to partake in. Very gently, Gecko leaned forward and placed the painted skull in front of Free.

"We do not have to play, oh no! I just wanted to make sure I was not interrupting a game of yours. There is nothing worse than when you are doing something, and someone else ruins it! At least, that is what I have gathered from my very good friend, Hunter."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:25 am
Black squeaked and made a little grunty noise before pouncing Gecko's tail and mock-biting the air above it, pawing and patting it and getting even more mud all over itself.

Free could only giggle a little, and shake her head at the creature's antics. She leaned down, andpicked up the skull delicately, only to find it still, miraculously, had some berry paint left in it... which spilled out onto her mouth, made her sputter a bit in surprise and drop it. "Grk!" She looked kind of funny, with her tongue stained blue and purple like it was, sticking it out and giving her new friend a little worried look.

"O-oh... Heh... This must look funny..." It did, and Free felt just a little goofy, and she shook it off. "I don't mind overmuch when people interrupt what I'm doing... usually, I'm tending to the garden in the Glade, or making sure the moss-beds are fresh. Nothing too important to talk or redo. In fact, I kinda like the interruptions, especially if it's for conversation... though I don't think it'd be as fun if they trampled my berry bushes..." She was rambling, the words simply... flowing freely... for once, and she offered a sheepish grin. She didn't normally feel comfortable enough for long conversations, but this doe was nice, and goofy. Perhaps... "If you'd like to, you can stop by the Glade some time. We always have a lot of moss beds..."

((Sorry that took ages!))  

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers