Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[Blessing] A charmed life. (Pear Flower & Sacred Grove)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pear Flower nibbled on pear tree leaves she'd brought from her favorite tree and waited. She was ready to lay eggs and give birth for a second time; this time knowing what to prepare for. She hadn't gotten a blessing the first time, and though she loved her children as they were ... Sweetpea was a little- No, it wasn't right to judge her daughter.

The small doe knew that she could have waited nearer her home, but she waned a break from the fuss her brother was causing over it all. So she'd chosen a shady little grove to settle down in to wish and think hard about the life she wanted for her children this time around.

Chrystali
Here it finally is! Thank you so much, love! <3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She hadn't needed to approach the Acha as anything less than herself, this time; though the Kiokote had been careful broaching the territory of a tribe, the swamp had nearly been empty within the borders, save for the touch of peach laying peacefully beneath the autumn sky.

Ascent's eyes glowed with warmth, seeing the lithe mother round with children, her days til birth perhaps as soon as tomorrow. It seemed she had come to the expectant Acha at a pivotal time.

The Kiokote could see the Acha was deep in thought and, not wanting to interrupt, she picked her steps close to the other and delicately folded her legs beneath herself, laying next to the mother-to-be. She was patient. These things could take time.

LOLLI qAq
ANYTHING FOR YOU. <333

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:18 pm
Warmth radiated from a spot next to her and she turned her neck delicately to to look at the newcomer. She was not let down to see one of the loveliest kiokote she'd ever had the pleasure of being near.

"My name is Pear Flower," she said softly. "Is it too presumptuous to assume you're whom I've been waiting for?"

Chrystali

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:58 pm
The Kiokote smiled softly, tipping her head to the side. The Acha, diminutive and delicate as her mate, had that same sort of unspoken quality of presence and comfort. Her name was rather perfect for her appearance, making Sacred Grove chuckle.

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Pearl Flower." She lowered her head, nose brushing over the pale female's shoulder before smiling lightly. "I am Ascent. I have heeded your call, but you needn't rush if you need time." Her auburn tail curled around, as if to contain the moment as long as she could. "I'm here for you, dear Pear Flower, and the hopes you have for your children to come."

LOLLI qAq

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas