Fallout 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:05 am
...sooo it's coming up REAL soon and I'm excited so let's talk Fallout crying !!!

What's the SPECIAL you're going with this play through?
Perks that you can't live without?
What do you think of the new perk/skill system?
Favorite companions to have in the previous Fallout's?
Have you pre-ordered it yet, or are you going to wait to see how it is?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:32 pm
I'm preloading it right now

I actually haven't played the previous games unfortunately and I kinda just bought it cos i wanted to see what the hype is all about.

Not sure which perk I'd choose yet. I can't decide. What would you pick?

Dubious Artist

Perfect Garbage

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:03 pm
Dubious Artist

I actually haven't played the previous games unfortunately and I kinda just bought it cos i wanted to see what the hype is all about.

wahhh so lucky, i won't be getting mine till tuesday or so ): omigod, welcome to fallout though! i hope you really like it!

and ummm, perks are a bit different in this game, it really all depends on what special you wind up choosing and then depending on how you play. as for me though no matter what build i'm going for the bloody mess perk is always fun, it sprays gore everywhere and gives you slightly more damage x'D  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:10 am
Snort Like A Pig
Dubious Artist

wahhh so lucky, i won't be getting mine till tuesday or so ): omigod, welcome to fallout though! i hope you really like it!

and ummm, perks are a bit different in this game, it really all depends on what special you wind up choosing and then depending on how you play. as for me though no matter what build i'm going for the bloody mess perk is always fun, it sprays gore everywhere and gives you slightly more damage x'D

Yea I just came back to gaming since I didn't really hav e a console for the past couple of years.

Hey that's cool. I mean you're still getting it. There's no rush. ANd thanks, FPS games aren't really my forte though I might have some practice with Borderlands 2 and L4D2 which I played recently.

Oh I see I see. Have you tried the Perk Simulation they have available. I tried it out though I wasn't really sure which one would suit my style of playing. I was kind of leaning on Endurance or Perception.

Dubious Artist

Perfect Garbage

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:05 am
Dubious Artist
Snort Like A Pig
Dubious Artist

Yea I just came back to gaming since I didn't really hav e a console for the past couple of years.

Hey that's cool. I mean you're still getting it. There's no rush. ANd thanks, FPS games aren't really my forte though I might have some practice with Borderlands 2 and L4D2 which I played recently.

Oh I see I see. Have you tried the Perk Simulation they have available. I tried it out though I wasn't really sure which one would suit my style of playing. I was kind of leaning on Endurance or Perception.
that sounds agonizinggg, but at least you have a console now! i'm guessing you're playing on a pc whee ? i love the borderlands and left4dead series too! they're so much fun, especially with people, but yeah, omg, i'm sure you'll get the hang of fps quick if you've been playing those games!

OMFG I SAW THE PERK CHART AND WAS BLOWN AWAY THERE'S JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME TO TAKE IN and it's ok if you don't know quite yet for me it was like a trial and error sort of thing every play through i kinda figured out what i favored more xd sounds solid though!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:54 pm
Snort Like A Pig
Dubious Artist
Snort Like A Pig
Dubious Artist

that sounds agonizinggg, but at least you have a console now! i'm guessing you're playing on a pc whee ? i love the borderlands and left4dead series too! they're so much fun, especially with people, but yeah, omg, i'm sure you'll get the hang of fps quick if you've been playing those games!

OMFG I SAW THE PERK CHART AND WAS BLOWN AWAY THERE'S JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME TO TAKE IN and it's ok if you don't know quite yet for me it was like a trial and error sort of thing every play through i kinda figured out what i favored more xd sounds solid though!

yea. more like a laptop tho lol i'm still somewhat worried about it being able to play and not heating up too much crying those games were both fun! I plan on getting the pre-sequel for borderlands sometime

yeaaaaa. I first saw it and was like ok, there's just 1-5 rows but then i scrolled down and it was like whoaaa i can't remember all the 77 things. would there possible be like a reset though instead of playing the whole game again if you dont like your perk chart? I hope so.

Dubious Artist

Perfect Garbage

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:31 am
Dubious Artist
yea. more like a laptop tho lol i'm still somewhat worried about it being able to play and not heating up too much crying those games were both fun! I plan on getting the pre-sequel for borderlands sometime

yeaaaaa. I first saw it and was like ok, there's just 1-5 rows but then i scrolled down and it was like whoaaa i can't remember all the 77 things. would there possible be like a reset though instead of playing the whole game again if you dont like your perk chart? I hope so.

HEY IF IT PLAYS UR GAMES ITS ALL GOOD LOL and maybe getting like a cooling pad will help if it ends up overheating crying ? hmmm, i've played only the first borderlands so i dunno about the prequels and sequels but i've heard good things 3nodding

ok yeah, and they all have like separate ranks too so it's like ffff---

but hmmm i honestly dunno if you're able to reset perks or not crying now that i'm playing i really don't think so ): IT'S OUT NOW THOUGH HOW DO YOU LIKE IT SO FAR??? I HAVE SRSLY BEEN BINGE PLAYING IRRESPONSIBLY  
Death Squad Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games