Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Trial By Fire (Kamakura/Falair) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yayoi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-16)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:09 am
Falair was a serious stickler for attention to detail. Every stride, every muscle twitch in an opponents face gave some sort of information away. No matter how hard someone tried to hide it there were always little micro expressions. And she was a master at picking them up.

He was getting tired and it was easy to tell. His last attack singed her a bit but it wasn't enough to cause any worry on her part.

She snapped her chain at him again, aiming to wrap it around an ankle to take him down to the ground.

Quote:

HP: 29/40
DMG: 8

leon_a_darkangel

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:43 pm
Kamakura watched as his next aimed fireball went wild, soaring towards the gym ceiling. It vanishing in a puff of smoke and flame when it hit the ceiling. Yelping in surprise, the cat boil's tail couldn't even keep his balance as the chains hit him full on, and he was yanked down to the ground.

His skull bounced off the hard floor and for a moment his vision swirled as he blinked past the explosion of white and black dots. He wasn't hurt badly luckily but the splitting headache now pounding in his skull was annoying. Grunting in pain, it took him a moment but he sat up, rubbing his head slowly as he stared up at her.

Realizing the chains were still around him, he winced and tried to wiggle out of the chains grasp. "I believe it's clear who the superior fighter is.." He added quietly. He looked about ready to concede to her being the victor. It was evident by his added tsking as if he was trying to accept his fate.

HP: 10/30
DMG: 0

Yayoi
I think that about concludes rolls unless your mare wants to keep going lol! <3

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:08 pm
Well that seemed to be that. The boil was down on the ground, having bounced his head against it. That probably left him with a nasty head ache for sure. With little effort her chain disappeared from around his ankle and her hands. Going back to wherever it was that it came and went from.

She cleared the distance between them, crouching down with an amused look on her half masked face. "Keep practicing and I am sure you will get better. That's how it always goes." Falair paused. "Unless you are completely horrible at what you are practicing then sometimes you just have to give up and move on to something else."

leon_a_darkangel
Nah I think she's good. XD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:19 pm
Kamakura leaned against his bent knees as she crouched down to his level. Her amused look received a bit of a huff, but he otherwise was not hostile towards her, and even seemed grateful for her input. For a moment, it almost felt like a strangely companion-like thing of her to do. She could have just parted always and dismissed him just like that.

Instead she was offering words of wisdom to him.

A thoughtful look crossed the young demons face, brows furrowing slightly. "I am sure with practice you're right. I will see to it as such." He'd gotten better even with the few sparring sessions he'd managed, he'd just picked a fight with someone far beyond his league was all. "But that will be good to remember in the future. Thank you." He spoke genuinely, with the smallest of smiles on his face he nodded to her respectfully in turn.

Yayoi
yey thank you both for the battle it was fun!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas