Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[Bonfire PRP] Something Sweet (Fair Gecko)(Fin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. On their way back towards the fire, something caught Fair Hunter's nose. Something sweet and delicious and decidedly juicy. "Gecko, hold up a sec. Come on over this way- you smell that? There's- oh!" The grove they'd come across had a lovely big blackberry bush. Deep purple berries hung heavily on the bramble. "It's thorny as all get-out, but come over and have some. We should grab some of this to take back." She searched the bush up and down for a good spot to bite. "These are my favorites, you know? I get them so rarely- their season is so short and they've never grown well around home..."  
So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."These are your favorites?" Gecko asked, ears and entire body perking with delight. The chubby kin trotted over to her friend, inspecting the bushes with glee- and yes! Berries! Her tail wagging excitedly, Gecko was both contented with the treat-finding as well as learning more about her very best friend. Her eyes scanned over the bushes, and there! There seemed a great place to nab some. Leaning in, Gecko snipped the berries off of the branch with her teeth.

"What else are your favorites?" She chirped, delightedly. Seemingly now aware of the foodstuffs before them, Peep fluttered off of his owner's back and landed amongst the blackberry bush. With more enthusiasm than a bird that small ought to have possessed, he began to voraciously peck at the blackberries, desperate to get his fill.

"I- I think Peep likes them, too!"

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:26 pm
"Not too much, fruit-wise; sometimes it's just too sweet, you know? Like windfall apples. I never was really able to stomach them if they were at all bruised or starting to go off. But some fruits are ok. Some berries- oh, and pears!" There was a pear tree and its branches- and the ground beneath- were lush with pears. Not the green kind with the thin skin, but the tougher, brown, slightly fuzzy kind. "Pears like this are wonderful. Crisp, and not too sweet. I guess I never really had much of a sweet tooth- I ate a lot of fish and meat growing up, you know? And besides, pears don't fight back. But look how many there are here- come on, let's eat some now and then take the rest back!" She was in a really good mood, Hunter was, and she found herself really wanting to share these pears with her... gosh, her friend.  
So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:29 pm
Pears! Pears were a super yummy suggestion. Finding a nearby stump, Gecko hoisted herself atop the flattened wooden surface, and spied up into the trees. There were lower hanging branches, yes... but the higher ones looked absolutely wonderful. Licking her lips, she wiggled her hips and tensed her muscles. With just a well-timed jump, she snatched a good branch within her teeth, and hung for a decent moment for the wood snapped. Gecko landed on her hooves with a huff, and looked to her friend with delight.

"I like pears too!" She chirped happily, tail still wagging happily. Now they had berries AND pears! Perries? Bears?

No. Bears weren't fun. Bears weren't fun at all. Definitely pearies.

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:50 pm
Damn if that wasn't an impressive vertical leap. Hunter nodded in recognition of its artistry before picking more berries. They were easier to carry back than pears. "Clearly you do- let's see, is there anything else here?"  
So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:56 pm
In the distance, it seemed there were... pomegranates! Squealing with delight, Gecko dropped the branch she had collected, and trotted off towards the pomegranate tree. They were low enough to not need jump again, and Gecko seized one gently in her teeth. It would be a great treat to share with Hunter, for doing such a good collecting food! Beaming with delight, she bumbled back towards where she had left Hunter. As she returned to the spot, there was an unexpected wriggling in her mouth...? With a sense of panic, Gecko spat the pomegranate onto the ground-

"HECKBLECH!!! WORMS!!!" Making awful gagging noises, Gecko hacked and spat the grubs out of her mouth. Grubs were okay! They were not bad to eat! But when you expected Pomegranate, WORMS WERE NOT THE ANSWER. Making a horrible, disgusted noise, Gecko scrambled to grab her branch of pears, and hurried back to the great bonfire.

Yuck yuck yuck!!! It was going to be a LONG time before she ate pomegranates again!!!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces