Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] hopes and dreams ( ember & zar ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Baneful rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-24)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:12 pm

There was a heady addiction to the contact and to the eager exploration, and though there was no fear, he didn't need there to be, the fear came later and the higher he carried him the further he would fall. With the lack of fear there came no hurry and as much time as he wanted.

And even though time had only tenuous meaning here in the house, vague and insubstantial as the creeping mist that clung to the gardens, it could well have been hours and Zar was a creature built to facilitate endurance without pain or harm. It was of course for his own sake, a demon of indulgence and all to happy to indulge at his leisure until the intoxication of humanity became too much to bear.

--

Through the link Ember would feel it when Zar's mind snapped like elastic, switching from fixated accomodation to a very raw and hellish fury. All that remained was the desire to consume and to possess, the hunger for fear maddening and immediate.

He hissed, low and threatening.

It was probably a good time to get a head start to getting off of him.

HP: 60/60
DMG: Miss - FOR NOW

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:19 pm
Ember's eyes snapped open at the sudden shift, adrenaline filling his veins. Without thinking, he pulled away, tugged his skirt down, and summoned his weapons, twin katars forming over either fist.

"Well then," he said, halfway to laughing, swiping out at Zar's nose, still back pedalling. At least he hadn't lost his coat: Ember ducked down to grab it, quickly tugging it on. His boots were still on, too, despite their extended time together.

"I hope this isn't like, super personal! Cos I totally had a great time!"

hp 40
dmg 1
charge 1/3

baneful

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Baneful rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-24)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:46 pm

Zar hardly heard him, his pupils tiny slits as he exhaled in a long hiss, in his natural form, long lethal tail a sinuous S shape of coiled power, part of him, some part which was nothing but a diminished whisper in the roar of anger and rage that was his mind, everything angled in on Ember, of claiming him with finality and of keeping him.

When he tried to speak and reply, what came out was closer to garbled latin than anything spoken in the normal modern human world.

And it was only the continued lack of fear on Ember's part which muddled the instincts and the drive to attack, leaving Zar with a lot of direction and instinct but nowhere for now to put it.

HP: 59/60
DMG: Miss -

lurks beneath

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:46 pm
Even now, when a threat and ferocious, Ember thought he was beautiful. A well oiled machine coming to life, and how could he fault that? He was just doing what he was programmed to do. Demons did as demons would.

But that did mean Ember wanted him to snap out of it.

And so, Ember bopped him clean on the nose with both katars. "Hey now," he said, "are you rattling around in there and stuff? Or are you going to rend me and I should like, totally super defend myself?"

hp 40
dmg 9
charge 1/3

baneful

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Baneful rolled 10 12-sided dice: 7, 8, 7, 3, 7, 2, 2, 4, 4, 12 Total: 56 (10-120)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:33 am

The strike was painful, but provided a jarring shock to Zar as it struck his sensitive nose. Unfortunately rather than jar him back to his senses, it simply jarred him into action, leaping at Ember with a hiss and trying to throw coils around him and to sink in the long bladed talons into flesh where he could. It was with a complete disregard for his own wellbeing and even resulted in him impaling himself several times on the katars even as he fought to get a hold.

All that mattered, all that mattered in the whole world was to consume and possess the human he'd just sampled, to twist the emotions of commitment and devotion into absolute supplication.

His own avoidance of dissipation was a distant pipe dream.

HP: 32/60
DMG:25
Charge used - GC3

lurks beneath

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items