Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Dog Days Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grike

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:51 pm
Caelum studiously ignored the vaporeon. Denial was a powerful thing. If it didn't exist you couldn't hyperventilate in a corner about it.

"That understaffed huh?"Caelum files that away into his increasingly cluttered 'bad news' drawer. "I'd heard things were rough, but it's a different thing seeing it. You said your husband's name is Luke? I'll have to keep an eye out.

Again his eyes skipped over the various Pokemon. "Not to be intrudin' or nothin' but you said you were a volunteer? Why not a KSO officer?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:14 pm
The Vaporeon did little to encroach on the others, mildly making sure that anything that was smoking would immediately cease with a small breath of water.

"Yeah it is... But its getting better, slowly." She smiled at the mention of him looking out for Luke.

Pastin's deep blue eyes watched her work for a few moments before he eventually trotting over to her to offer a few knickers the human couldn't understand. Not without a glance casting over his trainer at the topic change, almost removing himself purposefully.

Northern blinked her eyes as she seemed to come back to the outside world, placing her hands over the closed eye on her belly, the light jingle of tags tossing around her head joined her movement backwards "Scared."
This caused Rosie to blush deeply, though she kept her smile up nonetheless.
"No, no that's not it. I'm not really the kind of trainer the KSO is looking for, I do everything I can as a volunteer so I can still at least help though."
At this point she at least seemed proud, and happy, even if her blushing cheeks didn't subside. "What made you want to join the KSO? Were you Special Ops for Sinnoh?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Grike

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:18 am
The subject change was abrupt but Caelum politely let his questions drop. "I'm from a branch of it, yeah. Mostly search and rescue. I'm a combat medic, so if there's a good chance of someone being hurt - they send me. As for why..."

He scratches his cheek thoughtfully. "Honestly miss, I could give you some pretty speech about how I want to save the world, but I'm not that niave anymore. Maybe at the beginning, youthful bluster and all that but now..." He shrugs. "A good man once told me that what you do is who you are. I'm happy with who I am so I figure that means I gotta keep doing what I'm doing."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:06 pm
A medic, A combat medic, it reminded her of another man whom she was friends with. A kind giant who had lost a lot in the name of protecting other people. she wouldn't have guess this man was a medic from the rugged look, giving her a passing wonder of what he must have gone through, if he was the kind of person they sent when they were expecting injury.

"I'm kind of a sucker for pretty speeches."she admitted with a sheepish smile "They usually seem so genuine, even if they're not practical."
They had their place, that's for sure. But as he continued she blinked, and gave a moment to consider the words he had been given. "... That's interesting..." she said, still thinking over the meaning of those words.

Ray stood watching the two silently, heavily shadowed eyes watching closely while being withdrawn from behind her hair and tall neck of her jacket. Having no intention of adding to the conversation but taking what she needed from it.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Grike

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:51 am
Caelum chuckles roughly. "Most folks would say simple but that's okay." He shrugs. "I like simple."

Flash was nosing Rosie's boots, tail wagging curiously. The pup seems at ease again, muscles loosly carrying him back to play with the other growlithe.

"All clear. We can play again." Tongue lolling out, he paws the grass.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:02 pm
Her posture shifted a little, one hip slipping out to take on most of her weight, while her head tilted in contemplation at his words. It didn’t seem like it could entirely be that simple of a concept, but then again it might be someone to like her, who still struggled to understand where she fit in with the world she chose to be a part of, while with someone like him, might just be as he said, simple.
“I didn’t mean any disrespect if it came off that way. It just got me thinking, that’s all.” She offered hurriedly.

At the approach of The Growlithe by her boot, the Girl knelt down, running her hands through the thick run along his shoulders and smiling gently at him.
“Hello Flash, you’re so beautiful~” She watched him leave to play with Jazz again who was over investigating what Vahy’n had finished doing, The older pokemon now sitting and speaking to Pastin, and Double Stripe.

Jazz yipped when the other Growlithe joined him again, turning and pouncing with a gleeful

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was at this point when Ray stepped forward, her attention on Rosie, a gloves hand reaching out of her pocket and placing it on the brightly colored trainer "I'm going to take off, Gon' in you're care. Drive him into the ground for me." She said, smiling from behind the tall neck of her jacket at the somewhat flustered look on Rosie's face

"Oh- no no, I won't push him that hard." Rosie started to ensure, Though the excited appearance of the green clad boy exclaiming with "Lets work our hardest!" A Treecko agreeing whole heatedly on his shoulder.

Ray let out a laugh at the somewhat taken aback surprise on Rosie's face, clapping her on the shoulder once more before turning to Caelum
"Good luck in KSO" she added with what must have been a wink from her visible eye.

Double Stripe said, bowing his head to the trainer before turning to slither smoothly after Rayan, who put her arm around the back of his head in a half embrace.

Rosie lifted a hand and waved gently "Likewise Double Stripe." Before drawing her attention back down to the black haired boy now standing before the two adults left behind. He was practically emitting his own energy with how excited he seemed to be growing.
Rosie couldn't help but giggle a little "We can head out now if you want to." she offered, knowing exactly what the boy was getting at.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Grike

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:16 am
Caelum waves a hand. "No offense taken." He assured. At the mention of leaving, he nods. "Sounds good to me. I'll meet you at the city gate, need to go collect my things from the hotel." Whistling for Flash, he makes his way out of the park.

Russet ears perk up at the whistle. Offering one last playful n** to his companion, Flash darts off towards his Trainer.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff