Submit

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Moonlit waters was moving around not far from the area where The Moon is Drowning lived with his family. She was looking for some nice berries or grass to nibble on, while also trying not to worry over what the little ones would think of her.

She moved about so much they were bound to hate her...she knew they would love Drowning, everyone did, but if she wasn't around that much or...if she was just so hooriblw as a mother...oh it made her nervous about this...what to do...She stopped and drank from a clear sweet looking pool and tried not to get overly upset about them hating her.

Chrystali

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The pull to this one was tight, almost jarring. Ascent's hooves made the waters ripple as she approached the pregnant doe, her ears forward, eyes concerned. She mother-to-be was beautiful, strong -- she was not sure where this feeling of discontent was coming from. It was almost as if the bond of mother and forming children was in slight mistrust.

"Good day, young one - I am Ascent." Her ears swiveled, checking if they were alone before returning to their forward position. "What troubles you?"

Tiger_Kisa699

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:44 pm
Looking up she saw a strange kio with long hair and flowers coming towards her. She seemed nice and Moonlit almost seemed to feel imediatly better just seeing her.

"My name is Moonlit Waters and I-i...it is hard to say...I feel my children would not love me...that I will be a horrible mother for them. I explore a lot...what if they do not like it and hate me for it? Is this normal for first time mothers?" Looking at her. "I just wish I knew if they would love me even tho I won't always be around so much."

Chrystali

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:54 pm
Ascent looked genuinely surprised as the doe immediately opened up, her flower petals shivering at the notion. "If you teach them love, Moonlit Waters, they will love you. Love is something earned, but a mother's bond with her children is significant and poignant. Show them love, and they will love you in turn."

She came closer, pausing at a respectable distance. "They will love you for you. That is the way of children." A faint smile flickered over her features, apologetic. "I have never been a mother myself, so I do not know if it is normal - my children would be born of eggs, not sacs. In a way, you are closer to your children this way than my kind would be. They can feel your hopes and dreams for them and I - should you wish it - can share the MotherFather's blessing."

Tiger_Kisa699
btw: Ascent has a unique ability that she can predict the firstborn gender of your clutch. If you'd like to pick a gender, just let me know and I'll incorporate it into the RP -- if not, no worries, we'll leave it to surprise!

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:13 pm
She watched the female and thought about it. Was that why she was unsure about love too? Cause she had not thought much about it as a baby? She loved her mother yes but they were not close, they did not see each other often if much at all since she became an adult. Was this why she worried over her babies? Was this why she didn't know she had loved Drown before she was pregnant?

"The MotherFather talks to you about them? Your one of those special kin?" She said as if suddenly realizing that the female infront of her was special and not a normal everyday kio she might run across.

"No I would like to find out them all at the same time when they all come into this world. I would feel bad if I loved one more then the others cause I knew more about it before I knew the others. I want to live them all the same." She said as she smiled at the female. "But I will keep my hopes and dreams high and full of love if it will help them." She said with a smile at Ascent.

Chrystali

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:16 am
"The MotherFather has spoken to me," she replied, her voice soft and humbled still, "bestowing the title of Ascended upon me, yes." She smiled then, almost shyly. "It is my pleasure, honor, and duty to share Their blessing with mothers such as yourself."

Chuckling, the Kiokote continued, "As I said, they will love you, as only children can love their parents. But what do you desire for them? Simply...love?"

Tiger_Kisa699
The part in quotes is OOC/not said by Ascent, but it's fine! No worries!

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces