Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[Bonfire PRP] Ghost Hunting [Grim Bloodsucker][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Of course they'd had to talk about ghosts. Of course they did. It was fall, after all- the spookiest season, the scariest nights. But these woods? Haunted? Certainly all woods had some spiritual resonance, yes, but so did the entire swamp. She wasn't really sure they were going to find any ghosts here. There were certainly a lot of barren trees- perhaps the ambience of this grove was right...

She pawed at a pomegranate on the ground. It burst, and worms crawled out. Ugh, this place was infested with the living. How were they supposed to hold a ghost tour here?  
So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.At the very least, the grove was barren and dead of fruit. It would not be a complete waste- barren branches cast lovely shadows, and put kin on edge. Just the slightest shift in a breeze had them jumpy and jittery. Grim Grinning Ghosts drudged after his Ladyship, ears on alert and flickering to and fro as he glanced about the grove.

"I mean, grubs aren't terribly appealing, ma'am. Many kin don't like them," He replied, looking up to her with his glowing, unblinking eyes. "I think, given your talents, we could make this work. Particularly with all the intoxicated kin round these parts."

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:29 pm
"True, some find grubs to be unnerving- but look! Over here, see what I mean?" The acha swept a piece of hair out of her eyes as she gestured to some wind-fallen pears. "Look at these. If we're leading a ghost tour, these can't be here. Who gets startled by pears? Come here and help me eat them- and we'll take what we can't eat back. Otherwise we'll have kin wandering off and eating pears and THEN where will we be?"  
So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:54 pm
Those most certainly were ripe, lovely pears. Licking his chops, Grim trotted over, and began to help himself to the fruit. Perhaps his Lady was not thrilled by the fresh, living fruit, but it made a nice treat to his hungry belly. Perhaps he'd bring the little ones here sometime, get them some as well. Or... he could bring some back? That seemed a fair decision. With a quick snip, Grim hopped and grabbed a branch of pears for his children to enjoy by the fire. If he went so far to roast them... mhmm! Perhaps they'd even make Bloodsucker happy.

"Anything else?" He asked, turning back to his Mistress with a smile. "I thought... after we figure out what we're doing here, we might enjoy some fruit by the fire...?"

How romantic!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (1-0)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:00 pm
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:01 pm
"Heading back might be a good idea. We can play up the "restless spirits" bit... yeah, that'll work." She stared up at the trees; a whithered apple hung from one; a dried husk of a thing. Perhaps there was something to this grove after all... she was getting ideas.  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:10 am
"A-after you, my lady!" Grim called, turning to head back after his mistress. Thank goodness she agreed! While he was eager to scare his children, most certainly, his belly was also rumbling in a desire for food. Besides that, Lady Bloodsucker was more than clever enough to come up with a great plan of story within the day. Of that, he was certain. For now... maybe he could cook her something? What a wondrous opportunity!

Distracted by his own thoughts, his hoof crunched with a sick squelch against the pomegranate his lady had found earlier. Frowning severely, he looked down to the grub-infested fruit... and ooh. ooh. That was a horrifically disgusting sensation, grubs crawling on you. He was definitely going to need to remember that one! Perhaps a pit, filled with grubs??? It would be like being buried alive! Grim Grinning Ghosts squealed in delight at the thought.

"I'll give you a few of my thoughts at the fireside, Mistress, should you be so kind!"

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games