Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:34 pm
Bishop didn't once take his eyes off of the screen as he conversed with Faleen, even if half the time he was just standing and glaring at the more openly calm and smiling Faleen.
A gloved hand at his side tightened.

Faleen took the silence as a good sign, tilting her head to the side "I think its a fare trade, don't think for a second I'm not willing to spill my guts... if you're trying to spill mine."

Bishop remained quiet "We'll discuss it with the higher ranks, but for now you seem to have us at a stalemate... This isn't over."

"I don't expect it to be Agent~" Faleen added with a clacking of her teeth and a cheeky smile. "Ta ta~"
with that she reached over and switched the computer off.

Letting out a soft sigh, Faleen closed the laptop she had been using, feeling pretty confident with how that had gone, she pushed herself to her feet, reaching into the bag and slapping one of the hundred dollar bills onto the table of the diner.

She was certainly created a lot nicer when she took the crop top off, no one even gave her a second glance as she gathered her belongings, putting the coat with the straps back on and left the diner. Leaving the laptop sitting on the table where she had placed it.

Bishop turned to the other Agents quickly "Get a hacker on Agent Faleen's computer immediately, find out what information she took! Get a crew of field agents to Outwork's Diner NOW She's in Camphoreon."

"You recognized the diner?" The blond asked almost breathlessly

"Its my job to." Bishop snapped, causing the roboticist to flinch slightly, stepping back and hurrying with Mary back to the Tech department.
Bishop watched then go before making his own way out of the room, hands still clenched. "I'm not looking forward to explaining this to the Elite's..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:52 am
Faleen's Room

The informant was still trying to decipher what he'd been told when he found himself being man-handled somewhat and dragged away from the monitor. He went along reluctantly, not sure he had much else to say to the woman on the screen for the time being.

"...Well, so much for that idea of yours," Izaya muttered as he watched and listened to what transpired between Faleen and Agent Bishop. He looked again at the device in his hand and turns it about with his fingertips. "I'm not sure what she meant unless she's referring to her Porygon. She gave me and Zacharie each an offspring of her own, which may be why this pokeball has a USB port.

"Obviously our Porygon aren't the only ones in HQ, but they might be the only ones with this type of ball." He shrugged and tucked the hand holding the pokeball under his other arm before using his free hand to gesture in speculation. "Unless it's something else. But if I'm right, then she must be referring to Virus' and Chrome's balls. It might be a hint at something because I think it's safe to say she didn't leave this behind for no reason."

Turning, he called to the purple-haired grunt. "Zachaire - catch." Izaya tossed the ball in his hand to Zacharie. If there was anything on it to be found, he would leave it to the younger man. Then he looked back at Adam and Aulus. "Since I seem to be of no further use, may I leave now?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:27 pm
Faleen's Room

Zacharie remained quiet as the people around him talked, his gaze occasionally drifting over towards the computer screen. "Hmn?" At the sound of his name he turned his attention to Izaya, just barely managing to snatch the pokeball out of the air before it fell to the floor. "Oh, Virus and I will see what we can do." He said solemnly, carefully turning the ball this way and that to inspect it. It looked just like Virus' so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

...He could always ask someone in the tech department to help out if he and Virus couldn't get it.

"I'll be leaving as well...I'd like to get to work on this as soon as possible." He said, attaching the pokeball onto his thigh holster before moving to retrieve his own pokemon from the computer. "Virus, let's go." Said pokemon appeared on the screen and gave a rather upset sounding chirp. "Disengaging." It intoned before disappearing from the screen. The grunt waited for the telltale 'BIP' before unplugging the pokeball from the computer and going about setting Virus back up in his RocketDex.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:04 pm
[Faleen's room]

Aulus stared at the blank screen for a moments, his mind feeling about as blank as it was. Well... that just happened. It was unreal, bizarre, and yet... well, that had happened.

"What?" he turned to Izaya with a frown, actually processed what the trainee had said, and then shrugged. "I didn't order you to come up here, so far as I'm concerned you may as well get on with whatever it was you appeared to be doing before." He wasn't sure what reaction he'd expected Izaya but it hadn't been just 'can I go'. Maybe Izaya didn't know how to get his mind around this any more than he did. Faleen, a traitor? It seemed impossible and yet there it was.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:32 pm
Faleen's Room

A faint sense of disappointment and defeat pervaded Adam's body. "... Sure. Thanks for the help, Iz." Adam didn't know why, but the fact that they fell apart immediately left him unsatisfied. Tired. He left the room as well, uncomfortable with himself. He needed time to digest what happened, and what was happening.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:16 pm
Faleen's Room talking to Adam

"Ah, Adam!" Zacharie called out, stuffing the RocketDex into his pocket before hurrying after the grunt. "Were you not going to come with me to the technology lab?" He asked curiously once he'd caught up. "While I think that Virus can do a lot of this on its own...someone else who is good with computers could be of some help."

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:35 pm
Faleen's Room

"You may not have," Izaya told Aulus bitterly. "But this grunt here had me climb several flights of steps just to return to the place I'd been a little while ago." He nodded toward Adam. "I guess he thought I might have been able to help somehow despite my current standing. Just goes to show how truly naive he is."

The blonde teen left before he did, however, and the black-haired man couldn't help gritting his teeth just a little. "Not everything turns into rainbows, sunshine, and happily ever after, koibito," he called after Adam. The fact that Zacharie pursued his ex-roommate (his second ex-roomate) just made Izaya that much more mad.

When he looked back at Aulus, though, his expression was one of extreme fatigue and defeat. "Agent," he said wearily, "I think I'm losing my mind. There's...something I need to talk to you about in private when...when you get the chance. I know all of this - " He threw up his hands, gesturing to the chaos of Faleen's room to refer to the chaos surrounding the mystery of Faleen herself. " - is going to keep everyone busy for some time, but...it's not the only thing weird that's going on around here." Crimson eyes stared at the floor as he shook his hung head. "I don't know who else I can turn to."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:31 pm
Hallway by Faleen's Room - Talking to Zach

"Not everything turns into rainbows, sunshine, and happily ever after, koibito." What exactly had he done to deserve that? Adam felt his throat tighten. The knuckles on his fist turned white and pressed tightly against his hip. This was how it always was. His fault. Messing everything up.

Adam turned his head to look at Zach, but the distance in his eyes betrayed his lack of focus. Blinking, Adam sucked in a shuddering breath and forced his hands to unball. They did so very unwillingly, popping from their placement so roughly one could hear the squeak of rust in the joints. Exhale, the world stopped being so fuzzy. His face stopped feeling so flushed. "I need an hour or two," His voice was rough around the edges. His focus returned to Zach. Clearing his throat, he continued, "Need food.... A bath. A beer. I'll be there in an hour and a half. It's already out of our hands. Extra time won't kill us,"

In, out. Breathe. Control. In, out. Breathe. Control. Reaching up, Adam patted Zach on the shoulder and headed to the stairs. Taking them down would shed this, right? Arceus, he hoped so.  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:47 pm
Zacharie paused, his expression faltering at the look in Adam's eyes. "Ah..." He said slowly, his gaze flickering over to Izaya before his pale gaze returned to the other grunt. Extra time wouldn't kill them but every second spent dawdling was a second closer to the Elites to get to Faleen. "I see....I will be in the technology department when you're ready, then." He nodded, watching Adam head towards the stairs. The purple-haired boy stood unsure for a moment before heaving a sigh and heading back to the tech department.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:11 am
lZAYA ORlHARA
Faleen's Room

"Seriously?" Aulus frowned as he looked Izaya up and down, searching for the trap. Well, so what if it was another of Izaya's games? He couldn't see how it would turn out badly for him, so long as he kept his temper which he was actually getting a lot better at. After a few moments Aulus shrugged; "Alright then, I have to get back to work now but I'm free this evening after six. Drop me a message, we'll meet somewhere."

He had no interest in helping Izaya no matter how hangdog he looked, what he was interested in right now was anything he could learn about Faleen from her former partner... and also the current weirdness around the place couldn't be denied, perhaps the informant had useful information to share? It was worth a go.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:29 am
Faleen's Room -> Exit

The info broker gave a weak smile when he saw Aulus incredulously regarding him. This was one reason he felt it was safer to talk to the scarred agent than, say, the blonde that had just dejectedly walked off. True, the fact that he had known the agent longer and that Aulus was a higher rank with a greater knowledge and experience of what to do in critical situations were both advantages.

However, the main reason he didn't mind divulging information to the other red-eyed man as opposed to Adam was that he didn't have to worry about Aulus getting too close for comfort and calling him a friend. Unlike Adam, Aulus still didn't seem to trust Izaya all that much, so there was still a personal barrier of sorts between them that was mutual on both sides.

"Alright then," he replied to the brunet, nodding. "See you after six." With a small, half-hearted salute, the ex-Rocket turned and exited what had used to be Faleen's room.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff