Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:24 pm
the clerk could only stand and look between the trainers as they tried to come up with a way to pay her. unable to really put a word in until they came to a conclusion.

Having looked over at Rosie at her suggestion his shoulders shrank a little, though Sorey seemed to like the idea, more then that he seemed to be really enthusiastic about it. More so then his Vaporeon who carried on a bit of a conversation with Sorey.
As weird as this guy was, what would have normally gotten him odd looks in other regions seemed to not even cause anyone in the room to bat an eye.

"I... I guess I could do that." Joey said, glancing over to Machop who lifted his fists and nodded.

the clerk, who seemed to have no other option let out a light sigh "Well before I got making any contracts with you kids, I'm going to need to call this boy's mother."

The boy hung his head "... darn it."

"She can either pay me, Or I will agree to the idea of getting payments for it, IF you keep them on time."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:43 pm
Inwardly, Sorey was glad that the boy's mother would be informed of the situation. He really, really hoped that Joey would give her a sincere apology and that the two would discuss and resolve the predicament affecting their relationship. That aside, he nodded his understanding in response to the clerk's final decision, "Right, that's fair."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:04 pm
The Clerk let out a little sigh, watching Joey closely as he begrudgingly pulled his phone out, and moved to one side of the store to call his mother.
with that break the conversation the women looked over to Rosie for a couple of seconds, before she lifted her hand in a snapping gesture and moved toward the back of the store.

Rosie smiled lightly, reaching a hand out as Floribel's flower settled into it.
"Things seemed to have worked out okay." She said, though tilting her head "Did you mean to be somewhere else soon? i though I heard you talking about that with Mikleo."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:29 pm
Things seemed to be falling into place for now, and Sorey could breathe a little easier. He took notice of the tiny fairy-type pokemon that placed itself on Rosie's hand - it was hard not to, with its appearance. He was familiar with Kalosian pokemon, naturally, and had seen many a Flabebe in his life, but he had never seen a specimen such as this. Perhaps, he thought, it had somehow drawn its remarkable qualities from the beautifully peculiar flower it had paired itself with?

He was drawn from his musing as Rosie spoke, and he gave his reply with a small shake of his head, "Oh, not really. We were planning to go straight to the archaeological site in the mountains after buying a map, but, uhh... I got a little distracted by all the cool-looking stores."

Mikleo added.

"But that's only because we didn't make any specific plans for in between; it's not like we have a deadline or anything. ...Though I would kind of like to get out there before winter sets in."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:25 pm
Rosie glanced over to the boy who was on the phone as he spoke to his mother, who by the boy's flustered explaining didn't seen very happy to hear what she was hearing.
"I don't mind helping him train and battle." Rosie offered to Sorey, "So you can continue on you're journey."

The clerk returned from the back office, where she handed Rosie her Dex.
The blond perked up, thanking the lady as she took it back into her hand, moving Floribel to her hair again to free her hand.

Afterwards the clerk turned to Sorey "I should apologize for accusing you of something you didn't do."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:34 pm
Rosie's offer took Sorey by surprise. "You've already helped me so much, though!" he said. "And you were even less involved in the situation than I was!" As far as he was concerned, once her pokedex was back in her hand, she had no further reason to inconvenience herself.

And speak of the devil, here was the clerk now, along with the item in question. As she addressed Sorey, he shook his head in dismissal, wearing a smile, "It's okay! I was the only one there, after all, so it's not like you had any reason to believe me."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:49 pm
"Its really no trouble." she reassured "Trainers here have to look out for one another when we can, helping other trainers get stronger is just part of training in Kodo,"
She glanced over to the younger trainer who was now hanging up with his mother, looking flustered and pouty made his way over to them again.
Rosie gave him a soft smile before looking back over to Sorey "You go ahead and visit the ruins."

The clerk nodded softly "Well, thank you for getting it figured out at lest" She tilted her head "Are you going to to ruins in the mountains?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:22 pm
It seemed like in every region, trainers were kind people. Even so, time and again, Sorey was surprised by the generosity of others. It felt somehow wrong to accept, but if she was insisting... "Thank you! I don't really have anything in the way of repaying you, but if you ever need help with anything history-related, I-- err, I guess that's probably not very likely, is it?"

He nodded enthusiastically to affirm the clerk's clarification, "Yeah, the early Kodoan site! Or, that's the plan, at least. I guess I'll find out when I get there if they let in visitors."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:33 pm
"You never know." she added with a friendly laugh "I appreciated though." She held a hand out to him again "Have a safe trip, I hope the rest of Kodo treats you better."

There was a definite rivalry within all trainers from all regions, It was you and your team vs. the world. In Kodo there was something bigger, The only good Team Rocket seemed to do was help create a somewhat unspoken unity between rival trainers even if that rivalry still stood.

"I know its not much, but here." she held something out to him, a long strip of paper. "We have a location in Jinko as well, its close to the museum. we have some interesting items there that relate to the history of pokemon on the island, give them that and you can get twenty dollars off of something you might find interesting there. As an apology."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:48 pm
"Thanks!" he replied, accepting the offered hand. "Although honestly, I don't feel like I've been treated all that poorly so far." It had started out a little worrying, and for a while he hadn't been sure how things would turn out, but all's well that ends well - as the saying went.

Sorey reached to accept the paper before even hearing what it was, and the explanation that followed brought stars to his eyes. "Really? That's awesome! Thank you so much!"

Rather than being treated poorly, by now Sorey felt like he was being pampered.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:55 pm
"That's a relief" Rosie admitted with a little sigh. It wasn't unusual for a visiting trainer to have a bad experience here.

The clerk just shook her head. "Its the least I can do, again I'm so sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:40 pm
Carefully, as if handling something precious, Sorey folded the voucher and tucked it neatly into one of the pouches attached to his belt. "So, uh, is there anything else you need from me?" he said, looking between the small groups. "Everything all worked out?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:51 pm
"Yeah... yeah you're okay, I guess this boy's mother is on her way." the clerk added with a nod.

Rosie took folded her hands behind her back lacing her fingers. "I'll take care of Joey from here." She told Sorey. "You should probably head out before it gets too late."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:07 pm
Sorey nodded, "Okay! Theenn I guess Mikleo and I are going to get going. I know I've already said it a lot, but thanks so much for everything, both of you!"

It was a little strange to be able to just walk out - he couldn't shake the feeling that he was responsible for helping to pay the price, even though he logically knew that he wasn't - but he was excited to have a clear shot at his first destination in the region. It had been a weird day, but hey, at least weird was interesting.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out