Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Crafter's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place to showcase your creations, get inspiration, ask and/or answer questions, and just have fun! 

Tags: Crafting, Beading, Drawing, Jewelry, Photography 

Reply Welcome to A Crafter's Guild
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you started to make any crafts and gifts for Christmas?
  Yes
  No
  I do not hand make anything for Christmas
View Results

Wynter Sparrow

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:13 am
Hello everyone! I was just wondering if anyone is busy making things for Christmas. It would be great to see what everyone is making 3nodding

I have made an Olaf from Disney's Frozen, pattern courtesy of 1dogwoof: http://www.1dogwoof.com/2014/11/olaf-frozen-crochet-pattern.html, Since finishing him I have had 5 requests from family and friends for an Olaf, luckily I had fun making him so I will happily oblige! 4laugh

User Image

I have also made this reindeer head as an ornament. The pattern is in Dutch but luckily it is not long, so there is not too much to translate: http://www.freubelweb.nl/blog/draad-en-praat/mini-deer/.
I changed the colours from white and gold to brown and red, and I used a 6mm hook with 2 strands of yarn to make a larger head. It is difficult finding matching twigs for the antlers, they were the best match from my rummaging outside sweatdrop

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:36 pm
I'm trying to make a couple things, but started too late to get what I really wanted to make done. I spun some bright pink yarn to make into a cowl for my mom (just have to ply with gold thread for added glitz):

User Image

And some basic shrugs for some family members, I just need to get the yarn. I started spinning some yarn for a gift for my lil sis, but haven't gotten past the sample skein yet:

User Image  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Welcome to A Crafter's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas