Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Oof! The funny feeling in her tummy rose up again as she moved through the forest. She wanted to take a whizz, no, maybe throw up, no, that is not either! Rainbow was not sure anymore. Her hormones were all messed up from being pregnant. And why does every crunch of dead leaves have to be so loud! The ringing in her ears made her a bit dizzy. But her odd cravings had not subsided yet. Dragging her weight along, she munched on baby spiders, licking them off of half broken spider webs.

Rumours has it that somewhere in the wilderness, there was something out there that would bless a doe's litter for a small price. Surely she had to find it and speak to it for she fears that if she did not, some of her precious darlings will grow up to be colourblind like her papa...

The thought of them not being able to see colours or rainbows like the way that she could upsets her. The sadness was shown all over her face as she turned around and looked at Shimmering Reflection, concerned that they might not make it in time before she is due. "Darling, beautiful one, are we going in the right direction?" she asked as she jiggled her belly trying to let out a silent fart wind...

-------- SilverShieldwolf
------------ Minsuil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shimmering smiled as he watched Rainbow move. He could tell that she was uncomfortable, but at least she wasn't dragging the turtle shell they had found. "Anything I can get for you?" He could hardly wait to find one of the Chosen of the Motherfather to help the family along. He did his best to keep her moods from swinging too much, but right now, he was feeling happy to be the one not carrying the young ones.

It was a good thing they were together, otherwise he would probably screw up the gift. Besides he was picking up some feathers from what looked like eagles and songbirds along the way. Maybe they would help with the shell gift. Shimmering knew he wasn't as creative as his counterpart and was wanting her happy with everything given to whoever they were meeting.

"I believe we are. Should be soon we find them or they find us." He shifted to the side a little and rubbed her belly with his nose, hoping it would ease the strain their little ones might be putting on her. "Do you think our gift will be right for them?"  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Burning Bush was just outside the territory of Westfen. She stood in the stream watching the leaves float by. Though the swamp was ever-green, she had dreamed of sunset forests, and leaves all the color of fire, falling in the wind. It was not an image easily forgotten. She stared upwards as the leaves fell. The flames on her body flickered with the wind, seemingly unhindered and unaffected by the water flowing around her legs.

She heard a pair of steps and looked up. The two acha slowly appeared on the opposite bank. A doe and a buck. No prizes for what they wanted. Still, Burning Bush looked at them and she asked:

"What brings you all the way out here?"

SilverShieldwolf

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:22 pm

Ahhhhh, she felt like she could breathe again after she got rid of unwanted air out of her tummy. The weight would not leave just yet, she knew that, and she arched her back to fight against the urge to lay down and rest. There will be plenty of that once she had given birth.

The second time she turned around, her expression had changed. Sure she was still upset but she had to keep her head high and not to cause unnecessary stress onto her partner. "There is nothing I need, thank you," she replied as she walked back towards Shimmering's side to inspect the turtle shell at his feet. She saw that it was still caked with dried mud in random places and in one piece. Excellent. "How about we find some berries, to add another dash of colour." She watched him pick the feathers and guarded the shell. "Those could work; it would stick onto the goopy juice."

Rainbow felt his sincerity as he checked on the protruding bulge in her tummy. It felt nice to receive a gentle rubbing for it gets itchy there where she can't really reach over to scratch.

The gift looks beautiful through her eyes. Whether they liked it or not, well, they will just have to wait and see. "It looks pretty to me, it might pass..."

It wasn't long before they heard a voice questioning their presence. The doe looked toward the other side from where they stood. Over there. It looked like a kin was on fire standing in the water. "Oh..." was all she could say. A fire kin. What was it doing out here? I am too young to die by fire...

SilverShieldwolf
Minsuil

(( ooo westfen kin so pretty; nice surprise <3 thanks for this blessing rp. ))  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:27 pm
Berries! He shook his head, he knew there was something else that was to be added for the shell. He was sure there would be some close, since most seemed to love water and they were near water. Shimmering just wasn't sure what color they would add. Even the feathers he wasn't sure about, since they looked similar to the mud and shell.

Before he could look for a berry brush a voice from the...the water? The buck turned toward the voice and took a step back. The mare stood out very well with flames coming off her. A glance at Rainbow, let him know she was at a loss for words and he couldn't blame her. He just didn't think the mare would appreciate waiting for them to speak.

"We had heard of Chosen ones that might help us with the growing family."

FrostyPeaches

Minsuil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:46 pm

The doe retreated her steps, her eyes remaining focused on the meti, her mind worried about herself and the little ones squirming around inside her belly.

She found her mate and stood by his side, her legs giving way just a little.

Rainbow had no idea why there were flames surrounding the stranger. Did she need help? Was she being burned alive?

Swallowing became harder for her mouth went dry upon meeting the meti. She opened her mouth and croaked out the words: "A-Are you alright?.."

The mother to be heard whispered words about gifted ones blessed by the motherfather before. However, each time they were mentioned and talked about, the description about them changes. As if they were shapeshifters or something.

Minsuil
:  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:52 am
She watched as the doe stared in shock. Burning Bush felt a little amusement at such a reaction, though it was no longer as entertaining as it used to be. She'd been a mare for three moon turns and the gaping mouths of shock no longer brought her mirth. If anything, they were a tad annoying. Burning Bush was not so patient as to explain the same thing time and time again.

The buck, however, was luckily quicker with his wits. He spoke up.

"There are many different ones who might claim the title of Chosen," she said as she tilted her head. "But if it is a Blessing for the unborn, then that I can provide."

Burning Bush did not move. The water continued to flow around her, and her flames flickered in the flame, reflecting in the surface. A smile spread across the mare's face - one that could not be described as kindly.

"For a price, that is."

SilverShieldwolf

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:08 pm

The mother to be went from being shocked to surprised as she listened to what the burning meti had to say. She who stood in the middle of the stream was one of the Chosen ones! Her heart fluttered a little and she breathed through her mouth to ease the pain as she felt another kick coming from inside her belly.

"Ah a blessing for the unborn, that is exactly what we are after," she replied with a bow. Although she was not a fast thinker, she knew that having manners could also go a long way with some kin she had encountered before. Perhaps it could work with this mare too. "My father is colour blind," she informed the meti, "But I am worried that some of our little darlings may end up getting this condition too once they are born."

Stepping closer to Shimmering, she waddled just a step ahead of him and shook her head in refusal at the legendary. "If you are hoping to get a real 'price,' I cannot give up one of my babes for you to keep," she spoke, stating her conditions.

"However, we have brought this along with us the entire time in hopes to give this to a Chosen one as an offering." Rainbow turned a little and started to push the shiny turtle shell with great difficulty, since she had to balance her weight, for Burning Bush to see. There were also long vaned feathers stuffed into the holes where the creature's neck and feet once were and small patches of mud on the outer shell that they weren't able to clean up.

Minsuil
SilverShieldwolf
SSW i hope this is an ok post D:

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:57 pm
"A blessing would be welcomed. I just want them to be healthy and enjoy life." Shimmering wasn't expecting Rainbow to be that way with a Chosen, but it was her personality. A price for a blessing, well that could be just about anything. He helped push the shell, knowing it was extremely awkward to move on ones own.

"What price would you be asking for?" He really didn't want to upset the mare, not sure if the flames could hurt them and he didn't want to find out.

FrostyPeaches
It is fine

Minsuil

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:45 am
A laugh fell from the mare's mouth with ease. It was low and throaty, full of amusement, but offered no comfort. Burning Bush was laughing at something, that was for sure. She admired the pluck of the doe - a mother always fought fiercest for her children.

"Worry not, I have no interest in your children. This shell and its contents will suffice."

Burning Bush stepped forward and looked down at the doe. For a moment, the flames on her body blazed bright, and then, she leaned down to touch the doe's forehead. Even as the flames licked the doe, she would have felt nothing more than a soft warmth.

"Your children shall see clearly all that lies in this world."

The mare looked up at the buck and then turned away. She stood two paces back and smiled at them.

"Best be on your way then, the Westfen patrols will come this way soon and they do not take as kindly to trespassers as I do."

Silver Shieldwolf

FrostyPeaches
Sorry for the wait guys, hope this works for you!

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:42 pm

A light warm ping fluttered throughout her body. What a mother-to-be loved to hear most is not having to give up one of her babes for any reason. She would give none. Not even for a legendary. It was hers and she rather see them live their lives to the fullest.

At least the effort to bring the shell along paid off in some way. Whatever the Chosen one had in mind for that thing, that's entirely up to her now. She was not quite sure why she was chuckling like that but she didn't want to find out why. Not everyone was as patient as herself.
      The flames were bright and beautiful when the meti came and towered over her. She did not flinch. She did not move. Heck, she could not move. Her eyes still set on the Chosen one as if in a small trance. The crackling of fire made her think of summer.

And then they touched. It was not scary, yet rather warm. is this what a blessing feels like?

Rainbow smiled and felt relieved at the same time. "All the colours of the world.." she whispered back. "Thank you."

They were lucky that this Chosen one did not test their strength or intelligence for she may be of a hinder more than of a help to Shimmering.

Smiling once more, she dipped her head for Burning Bush. "I take your word for it, all knowing one. We shall take our leave." She turned to face her partner and smiled at him too. "Westfen sounds like a strong tribe, don't you think?" she asked, and started to waddle her way back towards safety. Just enough to stay out of the tribe's territory and take a quick break in the shade.

Her tummy felt heavy. Almost as if she was ready to go. There were definitely more than three babes squirming inside...

Minsuil
thank you both; i enjoyed this rp; always been a fan of westfen tribe <3
SilverShieldwolf
thank you both; i enjoyed this rp; to me, your achas are the most beautiful

(( feel free to post or leave it as is ))  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games