Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Zombies Afoot Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Aulus

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:05 pm
Come to think of it the idea of having your mind controlled by any means was ******** terrifying, technology or pokemon.... Had Lance been aware on some level what was going on but been unable to do anything about it? If Faleen was possessed, and he was still a long way from convinced of that, might she be? That would be even worse than losing yourself completely; there was nothing in the world worse than being trapped, helpless, at the mercy of somebody who was most definitely not going to show you mercy. White corridors, bolted down chairs.

Aulus grimaced slightly and gave a stiff nod. "Well she did make my arm, least I can do is try to find out if not everything is as it seems with this. I guess I should wish you good luck... and keep me updated with whatever you find out. Anything else?"

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:41 am
The ex-Rocket ate a bit more of his sandwich and swallowed as Aulus responded. He found he didn't have much of an appetite, but it would have been a waste not to eat what he'd gotten and his body still needed sustenance.

"Thank you. I'll be sure to do that." He smirked dryly. "Nothing else unless you can give me advice on how to sneak into the Trainee girls' locker rooms without being detected. I'm curious to see if Gaia has any particular scars." The manner in which he spoke suggested he was only kidding. There was no way he could have afforded such a risky move in the situation he was in.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Agent Aulus

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:27 am
Aulus, half way through eating a slice of orange, gave a derisive snort of amusement. "As if," he said once he'd swallowed, "you'd be better off finding out which room she's in and asking one of the other girls in there surely? Much less creepy." It sounded like Izaya had been joking but who could really ever tell with this guy? "Of course she could avoid changing in front of her roommates but," Aulus shrugged, "it's a thought, though I would have thought you'd've thought of it already so maybe there's a reason it won't work?" Gaia, Aila. Could it really be her? Her body at least. s**t was getting weird recently, really weird. Well he had joined up to avoid a mundane life so he supposed he couldn't complain, this was anything but humdrum.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:49 am
"Yes, I considered that," Izaya chuckled softly, finishing off his tea. "But there's always the chance I would be thought of as creepy just for asking something so personal and be reported anyway." He shrugged. "I suppose there's a reason I was considered too insubordinate to be a Rocket in the end. Curiosity killed the Meowth. Lucky they have nine lives, but I'm pretty sure I'm down to my last."

The black-haired man smiled at Aulus. "Anything you wanted to discuss or had to say?"

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Agent Aulus

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:35 pm
"Shockingly no, I can't think of a single thing to gossip about you with today," Aulus replied dryly with a raise of one eyebrow. "If I think of anything though I'll be sure to let you know, or if I hear of anything else weird going on." Well, anything else of this supernatural sort of weird; there was still the mystery over whatever was in that fog off the coast, if it was even still there now. He wished they'd found out what it was or at least been given a hint about whether it was their or not.

Aulus finished off his last piece of orange and picked up his paper napkin to carefully clean the juice off his claws. "I don't know about lives though," he added, not bothering to look up at Izaya. "It seems that now we might all have more than we thought."

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 4:33 pm
"That's probably true," the detainee answered with a small laugh. "But I suppose it's what we do with the ones we have that matters. That and focusing on keeping each other and ourselves alive lest we eventually find we've no more left."

"Thanks again for listening to me. I didn't think there was anyone else left who would do that, particularly now that I'm a 'traitor'. Certainly not you." He paused. Adam and Zacharie's images popped into his head. "Okay, so maybe there might have been a couple of people...but I don't...trust them to see me like this." He frowned. "I'm still trying to get used to...trusting teammates."

Wrapping up what was left of his sandwich - the majority of it - back in its plastic wrap, he got up and put his empty cup in the trash to clean up their table.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 4:40 pm
"Hu, is that so?" Aulus asked rhetorically, wondering what Izaya meant by not trusting them to see him like 'this', but not quite curious enough to ask at this point. "And," Aulus shrugged, "you can trust me to be me and to keep my word. You don't need to trust anything other than that." He supposed he could trust Izaya to be Izaya too... that would be a lot more helpful if he actually knew what made the guy tick other than 'a love of people'.

Aulus got to his feet and collected his own trash. "See you on Thursday for class then," he said with a parting nod before moving to dump his tray and head out of the cafe. His report wasn't going to write itself.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff