Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:34 am
Kiss Kiss chimed in she gave a cute smile

Rosie blinked but just smiled brightly at the man "Of course I wouldn't mind." She assured "Come on, lets go introduce ourselves." She said, offering to take the lead with a soft gesture to him.
She made her way across the room to where the man was standing at the table.
He was tall, and handsome, his hair was straight and white, as neat as every other part of him, and slanted purple eyes widened as he smiled over at the two humans who approached.

"Good afternoon trainers, My name is Officer Pyre How can I help you today?" He introduced himself, holding his hand out to each of the trainers in turn.

"Good afternoon" Rosie greeted "My name is Rosie, and this is Taavi, we were just hoping to get some information about the KSO." said.

"Well, I would be happy to help Ms Rosie, and Mr Taavi. The KSO is a branch of the Pokemon League's special operations task force, who's job in other regions was to enforce and maintain a healthy and safe environment for Pokemon living among the humans. Here on Kodo, The special Operations team is more focused on the Team Rocket threat. Our job is ultimately to bring down the organization, though short term goals is to stop its spread and keep as many pokemon and civilians as safe as possible from heir terrorism."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:57 pm
<> Valour agreed, though the terminology didn't feel quite right to him he guessed that he and Kiss Kiss felt about the same about things. <> As Taavi and Rosie set off towards the desk Valour bobbed his head at Rosie's team and followed along after his partner, Swift sticking close by his side.

"Um, hi, yeah," Taavi nodded and smiled at Pyre, shaking his hand when offered; hot and friendly! Not that the hot mattered buuuut, well, nice to look. Anyway. "Um," Taavi tucked a braid of hair back behind his ear, "so you're recruiting here today? Has there been a lot of trouble recently?" He hadn't seen anything publicised but then he hadn't really been paying as much attention as maybe he should have, he'd been kept pretty busy with work and also Sasha.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:46 pm
"We get enough reports to look into, Even though Team Rocket doesn't make a lot of trouble on a daily basis that we know about, doesn't mean that they're not making trouble, know what i mean? We just try and keep on our toes, keep investigating and be ready for when there is something we can do."
The man tried to explain with a tilt of his head "People forget how big of a problem Team Rocket is just becasue they're really good at laying low."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:38 pm
"Yeah," Taavi frowned and nodded back at Pyre, "and that suits them right? Sit quiet for ages and then go 'boom!' and do something big that they hope nobody is ready for. And that's what you're preventing? So uh... what's a typical day like? Are you out and about a lot, or is it a lot of desk work and things? Uh, and training of course," Taavi indicated their location and gave a little smile. "This really looks like a cool place, I'm looking forward to seeing all the facilities you have here!"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas