Submit

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:01 pm
so, I'm curious, as I know a number of people here in Matope have a DS of some kind, but I want to know, what systems do y'all have/play? I think it'd be fun to maybe play the same games together.

well, I'll start.
I have: Wii, DS, PS3, PS4, and I also play games on my computer(aka Steam games and League of Legends)

I mainly play on my computer and my PS4.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:16 pm
Oh boy, oh boy, I love me some video games.

I do my gaming almost entirely on PC, either games made for it or through emulators for retro games I own, but don't feel like plugging a console in to play, hahaha. For consoles tho I own a 3DS (and DS, and GBA, and GBC...), ps2, wii, snes, and an n64. My uncle's got an xbox and xbox 360 that I also have access to.

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:29 pm
I live off of my 3DS a lot. ( I got the Hyrule special edition! )
If I am not playing that I am playing PAD ( Puzzle and Dragons ) on my mobile phone.
ORrrr when all my friends are online I play on the PC ( LordoftheRingsOnline )
I have a Steam acct but haven't played anything on it yet except for LotRO lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:26 pm
Aaha, yes, hello.

I own a PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4. A 3DS and every other DS before that and a Wii.

I also play games on the computer and you can find me on Steam.

I'm a lazy, casual gamer and usually get distracted or bored easily. I alternate between computer and PS3/4 when I want big game time! Or I'll sit and mess around on the 3DS (Pokemon Shuffle is still the wonderful bane of my existance.)

Feel free to add me on both Steam and PS4 as Ruriska. I'm definitely open for playing with people, though it depends on the game!  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:39 am
Yaaaay, gaemz. 83

I play primarily on PS3/4 (more 4 now) but every once in a blue moon I'll hop on 3DS or PC. I'm on as often as I can find the time since work and RL keep me busy. I play Destiny a lot and I'm often running about with my fireteam on there, but we love welcoming anyone who wants to join us. We're all really friendly though not always appropriate dialogue-wise so fair warning. xD I will be getting Elder Scrolls online soon and I'd love to find more online games to play as well. c:

If anyone wants to add me on the PSN network I'm - CherryBob-Omb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:37 am
I have a 2DS, and Xbox 360, PC, and a couple older systems (Playstation, Gameboy Color, N64, Super Nintendo) I play them all (but the Super Nintendo, someone stole my power cord), but I play xbox the most after the general computer use. Computer is Morrowind and Psychonauts, Xbox is Fable, Fable 2, Oblivion, and Skyrim, 2DS is Pokemon X and Omega Saphire.

Online PC I also play a game called DOMO, and am closed beta testing Fable Legends (which will be free to play for everyone, and available on Win10 computers and xbox1, fyi).
I do much more re-plying of games I have than drooling over new games.  

Wingseagle

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:58 am
I have a 3DS (which I play Pokemon X for the most part) and a PSP for handhelds.

Between my roommate and I we have an Xbox, a Wii, a PS2(mine) and a Ps3(also mine) in the living room. Mostly rpgs and strategy games. He's a halo fan. I never touch the stuff. I like games like the Disgaea series or Shadow Hearts and the Dynasty Warrior series.

I used to be a huge PC gamer (WoW, Diablo II & III, Sims2 & 3, some olds chool games like Heroes of Might and Magic, Pharaoh and Lords of the Realm II) but my current laptop can barely handle anything and has no disk drive so for the last year I have been severely deprived of my gaming needs.

I actually pulled out my old laptop (my sweet sweet baby) and am going to see if I can get it to turn on and function long enough to do a hard wipe and reset the whole damn thing. It's been over a year of me going 'i'll take it to the geek squad and save my info' yeaaah probably not going to do that ever.  
OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games