Submit

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:53 pm
^w^ Hello all, I'm a steady RP-er that response as fast as you quote. I tend to range from mild to full literate. I am always up for plot twist and good ole fun. If you don't see a character to your liking, but think I might be a decent partner- I can always do a custom but it must have something in it that I can link myself to XD. Please enjoy and quote and or PM if you want to Rp with those below.Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:52 am
User Image
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

↘↘XA p p l i c a t i o nXf o r m
          G i v e n N a m e:: Asa Midaire
          O t h e r N a m e s:: The Healer, Midaire
          A g e:: I'm 24....Okay you're eyes are correct...I'm truly 18 years old.
          B i r t h d a y:: September 29th
          O r i g i n:: where you were born
          S p e c i e s:: A Human...A cursed human or just a plain healer.
          H a i r C o l o u r:: Black
          E y e C o l o u r:: Gold...
          H e i g h t:: 5'7'' don't say a thing of my height
          B u i l d:: Slender...I'm not close to being a twig
          S e x u a l i t y:: Uke

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

↘↘XD e t a i l sXn e e d e dX
          L i k e s::
          ☑ Helping people.
          ☑ Coffee (It gets me through the day and much more)
          ☑ Reading everything... (don't put me in a library--You won't get me out)
          ☑ My bed...(it's better than the coffee)
          ☑ Water because it the most thing needed in healing medically (that's what I think)

D i s l i k e s::
          ☒ Guns of course
          ☒ Passing out in the middle of nowhere.
          ☒ Latex. The smell makes me throw up for some reason
          ☒ Alcohol
          ☒ Bright sunny days. It hurts his eyes most of the time from lack of sleeping.

T a l e n t s:: Ummm getting into trouble is I guess a talent and getting out of it is even more of one. However my talents are slipping.
          Q u i r k s:: Unsure. The person who could tell you that is dead and I never really spoke about with him.
          S k i l l s:: Mostly human... He can heal mostly anything in one go or in short takes like repeated sessions. Of course his body becomes wobbly and nearly passes out unless he stands his ground. Asa is weak at this point to where he'll pass out however the person whom is healed becomes perfect and illness free. He'll pass out after this and become easy to pick up.

↘↘XI m p o r t a n tXb a c k g r o u n dXi n f o r m a t i o nX
          P e r s o n a l i t y:: He could be very sarcastic if you annoy him enough or if he needs to defend himself. In addition, if there is something he needs the nature comes out. Other than that he's very thorough in his plans and thinks thing out. Normally he's impulsive but lately he's been cautious and tense. His eyes stare into every corner carefully. He tend to be very caring and nearly kills himself for it as he ventures out or allows himself to over heal.

H i s t o r y:: The Midaire family was greatly known for their healing abilities. Almost all diseases and ailments were cured or minimized depending on the Midaires. They've been enslaved, threaten, and caged. One day, the Midaires decided to end their suffering end their curse that was once a the greatest joy and duty. Asa was born seconds after the Midaire family cured their curse by healing each other. Asa was the only one left out as his father was healing. His mother at the moment was weakening from all the labor and bleeding out. Therefore Asa was the only Midaires to remain with the gift. He was raised into a great teen whom decided it was best to try healing people, but his form took a beating afterwards. He would end up passing out for a day or more depending on the extent of the case.

He moved from his family to keep them safe at 16, however, being alone often has its disadvantages especially with his gift. He ended up being chased by many. Asa took up work as a busser for restaurant and a mobster found him. He being taken went through his own abusive days with the mobster until he was finally taken to the cause of the mobsters trigger. The mobster was making Asa stronger to the point where he could be able to take in a great deal of diseases and such. Asa started falling for the mobster as he took several tries to heal the mobster and the guy's mother. During the weak times, the mobster was rather sweet. He fell in love as did the mobster. Asa saved his mother and assumed the mobster was going to toss him into a slavery form.All this in a year. Asa did assume he was just a tool, but the mobster actually didn't use him as a profit.

Asa live happily for a few months under the mobsters roof and even that he could not last. He was healing people while within his lovers protection. It got out to the rest of the mob. His lover shoved him into the a car and went off to the airport suddenly one afternoon. Asa headed into the plane before hearing thunder in the sunny day. His lover died before entering the plane. Due to this, Asa gain his lovers money and secret houses far from his lovers main estate. He is alone and still heals people. The little healer however couldn't keep it up the routine as he was left in a weaken condition and barely got home sometimes. On several occasions he ended finding himself in alley ways and sometimes running into people. He was growing concern about safety and shadows of course after running into an old mobster who recognized him.

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:56 am

User Image
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

↘↘XS t a n d a r dXi n f o r m a t i o n
          G i v e n N a m e:: Xia Nitshad Bela
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Night, Just Xia
          A g e:: 199 mentally, my appearance is of an early 20s male.
          B i r t h d a y::
          O r i g i n:: In the dense forest between the Bela and Nitshad territories.
          S p e c i e s:: Shapeshifter (Panther)
          H a i r C o l o u r:: Black
          E y e C o l o u r:: Jade
          H e i g h t:: 5' 10''
          B u i l d:: Lean built.
          S e x u a l i t y:: Uke

↘↘XD e t a i l sXn e e d e d
          ☑ Hunting
          ☑ Being outdoors
          ☑ Heat, laying in the sun and against the fire.
          ☑ Streak
          ☑ Climbing
          ☑ Swimming

☒ My curious nature
          ☒ Needing help
          ☒ Losing prey
          ☒ Cages
          ☒ Loud noises

T a l e n t s:: Hunting and stalking.
          Q u i r k s:: Totally blind in human form, but able to see in panther form though only shades of grey. Extremely loud and sudden noises make him jump and freeze. Tend to follow the quote 'curiosity killed the cat'. Panther form please don't use a laser pointer on me, I will chase it.
          S k i l l s:: Turn into a panther. Able to grow claws and fangs out in human form.

P e r s o n a l i t y:: I am like that of my cat race: Proud, strong, and curious. I am very prideful and won't ask for help. In turn, I'm helpful to all. As for curiosity, I only go so far until my pride kicks in and then I become resolved and try to play it off like I'm innocent or like nothing happen.

H i s t o r y:: I was born in a region where shape-shifters tend to act more like animals even outside their animal forms. The forest had two main clans that ruled: Nitshad and Bela. The Bela were stronger than most and greatly feared. The Nitshad are more of plotters than anything else. Territory is everything to the two clans and they have been fighting for years to gain more land. I am the out come of two enemies who fell in love. For protection, I was given the clans names. I would be traded back and forth secretly to learn each clan's ways during my childhood. A few days and hours here and there with mother or father. I was learning the plots and tactics of the nitshad while in the Bela I was slowly increasing my built. I was doing well in my double lives in the clans however the clans ended up in a war where the Bela took over. I was found out and sentence to death.Running was my only outcome. Escape wasn't so easily. A few Belas' had attack and my eye sight was lost. I lived...I was captured by slave trades afterwards when I was recovering. I am stuck in a cage that hardly allows my panther form because my large emerald eyes might draw a master to me. .

Zara_The_Huntress
OnyxxxIndia Green xxCrimson

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:01 pm

User Image
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

↘↘XS t a n d a r dXi n f o r m a t i o n
          G i v e n N a m e:: Argo Vena
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Oblivion. Bringer of Death. Letum. Most of these name are from the race of elves though
          A g e:: 21 human wise
          B i r t h d a y:: Summer solstice
          O r i g i n:: The forest of Ecessa secret woods that were once surrounded by mist.
          S p e c i e s:: Drow (Dark Elf) clan name is Diruo
          H a i r C o l o u r:: White, grey, silver.
          E y e C o l o u r:: Yellow
          H e i g h t:: 6'5
          B u i l d:: Medium muscle tone.
          S e x u a l i t y:: Seke

↘↘XD e t a i l sXn e e d e d
          ☑ Animals
          ☑ Outdoors
          ☑ Gardening (I make herbs)
          ☑ Vegetables
          ☑ Mist and fog
          ☑ Climbing trees
          ☑ Shadows (I blend in very well sometimes)

☒ Magic
          ☒ Hurting animals
          ☒ Hunting when it isn't needed
          ☒ Fire
          ☒ Loud noises

T a l e n t s:: I can blend many plants to make poisons and remedies. I blend in very well in the dark and shadows. I will win when it comes to the quiet game.
          Q u i r k s:: You will never know I am around due to my little problem of speech. I hardly know the language of any mortals or immortals. Therefore I'm silent as the graves. I become possessed by the chaos dragon that at times escapes and I turn into it here and there. It really isn't a great sight.
          S k i l l s:: I being of the Diruo clan have mist traveling around my feet almost all the time unless I decide to use it and then I could make a thick.I can also communicate with my mist by writing. Traditionally people believe it is actually magic used by myself when in actually it is a thing that has been placed upon the Diruo clan. A curse to some as the mist never leaves and is there amongst sleep and everyday life. This is why Ecessa was once a mist covered haven. The of course there's when I turn into Letum...(not sure if that is a skill since I don't control the change..)

P e r s o n a l i t y:: I lack common knowledge of basic boundaries such as personal space with that I am basically animal like. I, in this sense, am very much like a child in ways of curiosity and carefree on many aspects.

H i s t o r y:: Argo comes from the forest of Ecessa, a forest hidden by mist and spells by the clan of Diruo. They are a clan of dark elves that avoid the other race because of their lore and special gifts such as creating a continuous mist and or fog that stays regardless of energy or fatigue. Argo was born on their darkest hour on their strongest days of magic. He was born under Letum. Letum is their evil god of destruction and chaos...He is the god the Diruo wish on no other being or race. A god they wished not to have at all. Argo being born on the hour of Letum had him cursed as the vessel for Letum's wrath.

Even as he was curse as the Vessel, the Diruo raised him regardless even as the boy showed signs of Letum from the early ages five. At age six, Letum emerged from the elf and raged against the Diruo. The clan was annihilated at that point. Letum turned the sky's black and had Ecessa erased from the lands. Argo was left alone disorientated and with most of his memories destroyed when he stirred from the ashen grounds from where he was the great drake. Argo wondered about creating a home at a nearby wood only dealing with animals for the majority of his life.

Zara_The_Huntress
Arsenic xx AluminumxxDark blood red

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:14 pm

Name:Izrail Mac'Dhuibhshithe
Race:Enchanter of plants and earth.
Orientation: Seme
Siblings: Two younger saplings spawn from the same seed. Sorry twins.
Hobbies:Singing, gardening, building, medication, tending to animals.
Likes:Outdoors, singing with out a care, animals, long walks and siting in the rivers currents.Sunlight.
Dislikes:Fire, the night life, winter, those whom kill greens and animals.
Bio:Izrail's race is an old one that is a mix of Earth elemental. The other race is unknown. However, they have learned their needs. Zanran's are beings that can't dwell in the night. They become extremely weak. Once sunlight comes they are strong again and they feed off plant life. In this matter they are able to control them since they are infused with them. That being said, Izrail has been raised as a warrior and forced to learn the role of a king. He took it all in with great strides. He makes sure that everyone is well before night fall and is the last to disappear into the ruins they call home. Izrail learns as much as possible to keep his people safe. Since this prince as done this, the kingdom has become safer and trade as risen.
Pic: User Image

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff