Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Where'd You Pick That Up? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:16 am
Nyx lowered her hand onto the table, her nose wrinkling as she let out an irritated half growl at Mau. "Ugh--" She leaned back in her chair and tilted her head, weighing her options.

"... Yeah. Sure. Three fries."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:24 am
Mau smirked and reached over and plopped the cherry onto her milkshake. "There we are." He leaned back. Mau didn't actually care for cherries, but she didn't need to know that.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:48 am
Nyx gave him a pleased look and ate the cherry. "So... Yes." She put the stem to the side of the table and continued the previous line of conversation. "I've been training. As if I weren't busy enough. Newton is still useless in a battle, but that's fine. Beaker, Maxwell, and Tazief are stronger than ever." Most of that was probably due to natural talent on the pokemon's part. "And I've got a few other members of the team now who are still a work in progress."

The scientist shook her head, her hair bouncing a bit with the movement. "I've defeated every member of every science team in every location I've gone to." She rolled her eyes, somewhat exasperated by this fact. "How am I the only scientist in this whole organization who knows how to throw a pokeball and command a proper attack?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:34 am
"I bet I could take you." Mau said with a smirk. "Though I'm sure we're a far better team then either of us alone." He thought back to when they had fought Lance. "But I think a team should always be a work in progress. Everyone can always be better."  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:32 am
"Psh... Perhaps, but I'm still the better scientist." Nyx waved a hand dismissively. "I agree, but some teams are more of a work in progress than others."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:50 pm
"Perhaps." He said smugly. He wouldn't flat out argue that she was better or not, but he wouldn't just agree she is either. He was about to say more when their food was brought out.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:21 pm
Nyx didn't hesitate. As soon as the food was on the table she grabbed up her burger and started stuffing it, very unladylike into her face.

"Mmmmmph pho gud."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:52 pm
Mau could only laugh as Nyx dug into her food with both hands and all of her face. While she was distracted with her burger, he swiped a couple fries. "And now you're all paid up." He teased, stuffing the fries into his mouth. He could be just as childish as Nyx.

They couldn't really talk about work, so they chatted idly about pokemon and books or whatever other subjects they could safely talk about in public. After they'd finished eating, and Mau paid their bill, it seemed to be time to part ways. Mau lingered for a moment with Nyx before getting a mischievous idea. "Good bye, Nyx." He said before leaning in and kissing her suddenly. When he pulled back he grinned. "Oh, guess I owe you dinner sometime." He waved with one hand and walked off.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas