Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Manners 101 (Pear Flower & Vital Sign)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:57 am
Pear Flower stood next to her tree that took up a large part of Polite Society's tribe lands. Outwardly she was as she always appeared. Calm and collected. Inwardly was another story. She had taken on the responsibility of providing Vital Sign's first finishing school lesson and she was having second thoughts.
Not about Vital Sign joining, oh no no, but about whether or not Pear had the patience and ability to help the doe find her inner socialite.

Still, there was no backing out now. It would be rude. Besides the fact that Pear Flower had fought with her brother over letting Vital Sign join. He thought she was too much for the tribe and had ulterior motives towards Pear anyway, and Pear felt Vital's heart was clearly in it and she was just so enthusiastically interested it would be shameful not to admit her. As always Pear won.

Now she was in it for good. So, despite the doubts in herself; she stood and waited.

Ruriska
Vital Sign being amazing, go! <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 am
Vital Sign was full of nervous energy. This was her moment. She was going to learn the fine arts of being a lady and finally woo all the pretty does out there that called her vulgar and crass. Yeah, she’d show them. She’d ladylike all over the place and they’d come flocking.

It was with that imagine firmly in her mind that she strolled up to the waiting Pear Flower. Speaking of pretty does… there could be no downside to learning about manners from this teacher.

“Hey,” Vital Sign said by way of greeting. “I’m ready.” She shifted her neck, getting that delightful crack. “Thanks yannow, for giving me a chance. Promise I won’t let you down. I’m gonna be your best student.”

LOLLI qAq
just wait until she gets warmed up

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:36 am
Pear Flower smiled softly and nodded towards her new pupil. "Hello Vital Sign. It is a pleasure to see you. Thank you for being so punctual." She stepped lightly around the young protege and took stock of what was needed to be done. Besides the does entry, greeting, and neck cracking ... there was a lot.

"First things first, Miss Sign- Your greeting. When meeting with an elder or one of higher status we must first smile, maintain eye contact, and curtsey. Like so."

She turned to face a dummy made of bark and flowers, in her likeness, and dipped with her front legs into a bend at the knees. "Hello, Miss Pear Flower." Her eyes never left the leaves that made up the dummy's eyes. Her demonstration now done she returned her attention to Vital Sign.

"Your turn. Appropriately address the dummy as you've just seen me demonstrate."

Ruriska

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:57 am
For all her talk of doing her best, Vital Sign instantly screwed up her face and said:

“You want me to curtsy?”

Vital Sign was a fighter, a rabble rouser, a tough as guts sort. Which was obviously exactly why she was here but that didn’t stop her from thinking curtsying was ridiculous.

“Alright, alright,” she said quickly and approached the dummy, with a glance to Pear Flower that said ‘I’m doing you a favour’.

She grunted into the curtsy, legs two far apart as she bent at the knees and stared at the dummy as if challenging it to a duel. “Hello, Miss Pear Flower.” She barked. Then she lifted her head and looked across at her teacher. “Good?”

LOLLI qAq

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:48 am
Pear pursed her lips and gave a disapproving look that said this is what you asked for.

All judgement was reserved until the end of Vital Sign's display.

"You went into the curtsey with your back curved and your legs too far apart, you'll hurt yourself that way. If you go into anything expecting it to be awkward then it will be awkward. You're greeting someone important- Not instigating violence."

She used her legs to gently knock her student's legs into the correct placement and her chin to straighten Vital's back.

"There. Again, and this time please do use respect and calm in your voice. We say 'Hello'. We do not bark like a sand dog."

Ruriska

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff