Submit

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Snapping Crocodile was moving further and further into the deepest part of the swamp, where the light of day hasn't even reached.

He was angry. Snapping Crocodile was always angry, but this time, he is more so. He just asked a kin if he wanted to be his friend and he declined. What made it even worst is that, Snapping Crocodile just...snapped and the tree he hit fell on the kin he just asked to be his friend.

What was it about Snapping Crocodile that others find him intolerable? Maybe it was the way he looked or that he wasn't too smart. Yet he couldn't help that.

Snapping sat down and sighed, he just wanted a place to belong.

JesterJinx
Hope this is alright

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. On Your Behalf kind of watched from the forest, curious at first by the ruckus he'd heard earlier. The falling tree definitely wasn't subtle. The squished kin under it made him perk his ears, and gawk for a moment, completely baffled, and when he looked up, he'd seen the buck walking away, dejectedly. It took him more than a few glances back and forth to realize he'd actually been the one to kick the tree. On the other kin. Completely by himself. He followed for a little while, curious more than anything, and eventually wandered out to show himself.

"All alone again, I see," he said oddly, and cocked a brow. "Any other time I tend to see you, you're alone. That's getting rather borish, isn't it? Let me guess. Folks tend to whisper among themselves when you come around. They send you sideways glances and eyeball you from the corners of their eyes but never actually address you. Or worse, outwardly mock and bully you." He sighed, and took a seat beside him.

Chibi_Kokoro143

Pigxels

Ghost

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:07 am
Snapping Crocodile jumped when the voice he heard was next to him. Where did this kin come from?

When the kin started talking about how....Boorish? What does that even mean? Yet Snapping Crocodile nodded, feeling that the answer was a yes. Then his eyes widen as what the other kin described how others treat him. Granted, he wasn't smart enough to know that others talk about him behind his back but the kin giving him looks and bullying him was right on point.

Crocodile took a seat that would be right next to him but he didn't sit back down. This kin...he had an...elegant? Yes that's the word. The kin had an elegant look to him black coat and red markings and flowers on him, but he held an air of someone you should mess with despite the casual demeanor.

Snapping Crocodile narrowed his eyes. He may not be bright but he wasn't THAT dumb either. After much silence on his part he finally spoke. "Who are you?"

JesterJinx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:55 am
Behalf gawked at him oddly from the side and then shrugged his shoulders, his mind ticking with all the possibilities for the future. Their tribe had just begun, and they were a relatively small family for now, completely defenseless without an actual muscle to get things done. He was hoping this would go well. If not, he'd move on of course.. but talent like that didn't come along every day. "I'm On Your Behalf, but you can simply call me Behalf if you'd like. It's shorter." He took a moment to chew on his thoughts and organize them a little bit before continuing. "My sister and I are starting a tribe, a sort of family wherein those who are misfits can come together. Misfits with good talent. You, sir, have excellent talent. I take it you like hitting things?" He looked sideways at the fallen tree in the distance. He raised a brow. "Forgive my intrusive question but... how did you kick down a tree? I'm impressed."

Chibi_Kokoro143

Pigxels

Ghost

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:49 am
Snapping Crocodile smiled. "Yes. I love to hit things." When the buck gestured towards the tree he knocked down, he got closer to the buck to show his horns. "Not hard. Easy with these on." On closer inspection, Crocodile's horns were worn and a bit misshapen from over use.

He then sat by the buck and leaned into him a bit. "Family? You have family?" Snapping Crocodile was excited. He never had family of his own and just as the thought about it made him sad. "I don'ts got any."

JesterJinx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:24 pm
Oh grand, Behalf thought, and smiled slyly. "Oh yes. I have a blood-sister, but we're thinking of expanding family out into every direction, even if non-blood tied. It's awful being isolated all the time, and good for everyone to be around those like-minded to ourselves. You should join us," he said cheerily, finally going in for the kill. "Besides, you're strong! You would be able to knock all kinds of trees down in order to create a nice tribe space for us in the swamp. Not to mention, any intruders who planned to harm those of us inside," he added quieter under his breath. He was definitely certain that was going to happen. Maybe not right away, but once word started to get around.

Chibi_Kokoro143

Pigxels

Ghost

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas