[PRP] Hellbent [Lex/Taavi][Fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:40 pm
"Wow, it's all so pretty!" Taavi picked up a set of chopsticks (rather inexpertly) and grinned at Sasha. "Almost seems a shame to eat it! Only almost though. Um, okay I think I'll try the vegetable rainbow first, I've never had tofu before but I love spicy!" Picking up the thing with the chopsticks was tricky but he managed, just about, and made a noise of approval at the unfamiliar flavour of the vegetable sushi thing. "Nice!" he said once he'd swallowed. "I can see why you like sushi!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:45 pm
"Isn't it pretty?" Lex pulled out his own chopsticks, breaking them apart and more expertly hooked a eel roll from the rainbow roll platter and took a satisfying bite from it. He chewed and swallowed.

"Mmhm, the only ones that are raw, which isn't true, they are salted rine bathed I want to say, are the salmon and the tuna. Everything else is cooked." Lex added before finishing the roll. He wasn't overly a fan of the fish, mainly the texture then the taste.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:50 pm
"I'll try the one with the eel next," Taavi decided, frowning in concentration as he wielded the chopsticks once again. With the food half way to his mouth he paused to smile at Sasha. "You know, today has turned out to be a good day after all, I wasn't expecting that. Thank you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:54 pm
Lex smiled brightly. "You are welcome, and I'm glad I could brighten it up a bit." He continued with his meal, offering suggestions to Taavi about what to try next and questioning if Swift might want any of it.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas