Reply Roleplay
[PRP] It Came From The Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:07 pm
"A... Knight?" That was an unusual thing to refer to one's self as, especially for someone who wasn't wearing a sword, armor, or riding a noble steed. Also those weren't really a thing any more. "D-do you, like... just camp out a lot? Or..."

Maybe he lived in a cozy little cabin. Away from people. With an attached garage. Where no one broke in and smashed up the place, or told you that you had to pay people almost as much as it would cost to fix up someplace as it was for the city to reclaim the building. With lots of room for her, her stuff, and all of her pokemon friends so they didn't have to be kept in balls but for one day a week. That sounded nice...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:48 pm
"Yeah. Sort of. I also live in this nice little settlement with a couple of other people sometimes. I like trees, so I tend to spend most of my time in them." He tilted his head, realizing she'd asked a question further than most people usually asked him, and was encouraged by this.
"So your place is small then? Or just too small for that guy? I would have thought such a beauty would inhabit a castle, after all!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:59 pm
"Y-yeah... Its, um... Kind of a studio apartment. I can have the others out... but it is a really tight fit." Izumi shrugged. Living in the woods in a settlement with a few other friends sounded kind of nice.

"I-is it hard? Living in the woods?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:47 am
"Ooh! What does... studio mean?" Lin asked, hoping it wasn't too much of a dumb question, but answered what he was asked happily if not, initially, correctly, he supposed, and thus changed his answer somewhat almost immediately.

"Nah, not really." Pause, reconsider. "Well. A bit. It can be. Winter's pretty tough. Y' know, snow and all that? Yeah, I guess it can be. But you get used to it."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:41 pm
"Um... I-its like... Um..." Izumi grasped for a definition. "Well... A Studio apartment is a... apartment with just one main bigger room. Mine has a tiny bedroom, a tiny kitchen, and then the main space, which... isn't quite roomy enough for my stuff and my pokemon."

Izumi listened to Lin talk about living in the woods with interest. "I don't think I could get used to it. I-I'm not terribly... um... tough?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:17 pm
"Ah, sounds kind of cosy. Not that I can talk. Technically when I'm in a shelter, it's kinda like a really tiny room, or I have a very small place near Sandalwood which sounds kind of like yours but the 'kitchen' and the 'bedroom' are actually also 'the main space'..." He didn't mention the bathroom which, he reflected, was a bit of improvement over most things about the woods.

He grinned at her when she said she wasn't tough, and gestured toward her arm.
"Survived that, and remained as pretty as anyone I've seen. You're probably plenty tough. I run off screaming at the sight of Charmanders; not that tough. I'm sure you're tougher than you'd think."

This caused Jeeves to smirk a bit; the Charmander thing wasn't entirely true, but he did know that Lin held a healthy apprehension around the type. One that he shared.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:59 pm
Gwennythe
Sorry for the wait

Izumi let out a nervous chuckle. "I run from Charmanders..." She ran from any fire type, but the Charmander line in particular more quickly than others. "B-but... U-um... T-thanks..." It was a nice sentiment, even if it weren't true.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:12 am
Lin grinned and shrugged good-naturedly, sitting back a little and tilting his head.

"You're welcome, and..well now, see, that's just common sense! Those little red lizards can be vicious monsters behind that cutesy-face act... I mean, they carry a flame. On their /tail/. Just right out in the open. Tail. On fire! That's just asking for trouble."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out