Submit

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:03 am
Their Words Inviting ambled across the swamp, his mind mostly in a muddle mess. Unlike his previous seasons, winter had brought upon him a warmth of companionship. First was Gone, a beautiful doe he had met once before, and then a few others who made him feel less self conscious about his stuttering.

Still, one stuck out in his mind, a doe who came to him in a flash. Summerfall. Something had clicked and now... Now...

Children. His legs turned to jelly at the very thought.

At least he understood what to do next. He carried in his mouth a bundle of sticks and some sprigs of berries, an offering to a legendary. It was cold, surely they needed fire and food?

Jun D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The sound of distant barking in the brush became the sound of in-your-face barking as a bright pink sand dog burst through the green and started to dance about the buck in the universal dog language of stick - stick! Stick!

Magician Arcana

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:08 pm
Words stumbled when a pink and yellow blur lept out of the bush in front of him. Almost, he had almost dropped his load, but kept it firm. Well.. It appeared the sand dog really wanted one of these sticks, and while Words needed them for the legendary, he wasn't so callous as to deny a little pup a branch.

Bending at the knee, he laid out the pile and picked up one of the sticks. He turned partial and then flicked his head to throw it off into the bush for the pup. "There you go! Go get it!"

Jun D
fff she's adorable

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"ARF!" the little sand dog disappeared into the bush.

Several violent rustlings later, the leaves parted for the arcing pink streak of dog, stick held triumphantly in its mouth - except halfway through the arc, the dog was no longer a dog, and it was a bright pink Acha that dropped the stick at the buck's hooves.

"Thanks, fella!" she chirped, shimmying the stray twigs and leaves out of her pelt, "I don't know what it is about sticks, but they're immensely satisfying to fetch in dog form."

Magician Arcana
Thank you, I love playing her so much. ;_;<3

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:26 pm
What the - Oh motherfather. This was a legendary wasn't it? Words shook his head, trying to rid himself of shock. Of course it was! Who else could change from a sanddog to an acha in a blink of an eye?

"Y-yes, of course. Not a problem." He struggled to find the right words. She really liked the sticks, huh? Well, he did have a bundle, "I was actually.. Looking for one of you, er... A legendary for a blessing."

Was this how you went about it? Asking directly? He felt confused and a little more than nervous. Rattled was a better choice of word.

Jun D
oh ma lord I forgot to respond to this. sorry Jun ;m;

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:00 am
"Well, what a coincidence!" she said brightly, with the smug kind of smile that suggested she was much too pleased with herself, "You've certainly got the right bait!"

She was already prancing in preparation, an excited ball of pink bouncing about him, "It's very natural, of course, to want your children to be the best they can be - what'll it be? Health? Beauty? Brains?"

Magician Arcana
Waaah sorry for the late reply and thank you so much for coming back to finish it!

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:25 am
Her enthusiasm was starting to rub off on Words, making the buck relax and even smile a little. "Health." He said it quickly and surely. Certainly beauty and brains were good, but health was most important. Any child of his would be beautiful and intelligence would come with age, certainly. Health was never so certain.

"I wish for them to be healthy and strong, so that they can care for themselves and those dear to them always."

Jun D
Not at all <3 Thank you for being willing to finish it after I was so tardy on my response ;w;

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:45 am
"A good choice" she winked, as if he'd passed some unspoken test (not that she'd ever judge anyone for the rest, her blessing to her own clutch was unspeakable), "well then!"

The prancing flowed into a sprightly dance around him as she launched into song, "Motherfather, this new father wants his children hale and strong; hear my plea and grant your blessing, may his darlings ne'er go wrong!"

And finished with a twirl and a low bow.

Magician Arcana

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:43 pm
Her song and dance left the buck energized and excited. This was it, huh? A blessing received from a Legendary ensured that his children would be healthy. Sighing in relief, he bowed his head to her, "Thank you, again. Please, accept my gifts for your blessing."

Jun D
And done <3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:47 am
"Thanks," she opened her tiny jaws impossibly wide, and scooped up all the sticks, "fsh ur grsh!"

And then she disappeared into the brush again.

END

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out