Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[BRP] Bless these terrible monsters... (LC & BH)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The swamp was quiet and dark, almost eerie, as the large buck waded through the murky water. His natural glow led the way through the night. Usually he spent these hours hunting for food, but night the hunt was for something entirely dfferent. Lovecraft had heard tell of Legendaries, blessed kin that would, in turn, bestow blessings on other kin, particularly those expecting children. He needed his little monsters to be blessed to be strong and capable.

If he searched hard enough, he was sure he'd come across a Legendary eventually. Then it would merely take convincing one to bless his soon-to-be offspring.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cold water sloshed over and down his back as he floated, still, in the swamp's murk. He was worn from a long trial of hunting in this form. Tonight he could not cede to his caiman instincts, for the sensation of fleas was nipping beneath the reptilian skin of his hindquarters. He was in need, somewhere. And it was getting worse which meant the kin in question was getting nearer. Well then, best to find them.

With a brief inhale, he submerged and began to swim below the surface. It did not take him long to find the kin. He was quite loud, wading through the waters -- his kin mind snapped about the stupidity of it, his caiman mind paid it no heed -- as the caiman breached the surface. The piercing yellow of his eyes cut through the night like a beacon.

Jynk

anemosagkelos

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:08 pm
Lovecraft tilted his head as the strange caiman approached, tentacles moving idly in the thought. He couldn't remember a time of seeing such a creature wreathed in flowers before. Overall, the sense the reptile gave him was not quite as it seemed. He stepped closer, studying the caiman.

"Are you what I have been looking for?" he rumbled out, fixing glowing eyes on the reptile.

anemosagkelos
side note: i love that these two have a similar palette X3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The caiman stared, impassive, then vanished. In it's place, wreathed in the same pink flowers, stood a stag.

"If what you seek is a Legendary, yes," he smiled. Somehow the sharp teeth that poked over his lips did not impede on the warmth of the expression.

Jynk

anemosagkelos

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:56 pm
The tentacled buck nodded, smiling a bit from having found his quarry, or rather, having his quarry find him. "I was indeed looking for a Legendary. I hear you are able to bestow blessing upon offspring." He shifted his weight from hoof to hoof a moment as he contemplated how to ask his request. "I am to be a father for the first time and I wanted to ensure my offspring would be strong and capable. I know I won't be able to watch over them much, so they will need to be able to take care of themselves."

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:18 pm
"Indeed we can," he confirmed before the buck continued. A first-time father; that explained it. He'd been there, felt that this buck was the luckier in who would bless his offspring.

"Strong, capable, self-reliant," he listed off the qualities the buck had spoken of. He could do that. "Nothing else?" he questioned, just to make sure.

Jynk

anemosagkelos

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:51 pm
"Intelligence and bravery would not be bad, either, I suppose," Lovecraft answered, mulling it over. "Beauty they will already get from their mother." He nodded at his choices. "I've never had to get offspring blessed before, but I feel those are important traits."

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:20 pm
A knowing smile curved as he began to speak, "Your children shall be astute, dauntless, robust individuals." It was all the traits the buck had asked for. A chuckle left him, "May their caregivers and teachers accept my condolences." The buck's children would be a challenge (though all children were).

Jynk

anemosagkelos

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:36 pm
Lovecraft nodded his thanks. "I think they will be children I can be proud of. Thank you for your blessing." He tilted his head slightly. "Is there anyway I can repay you?"

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:47 pm
The stag had already begun to fade. He stilled half translucent before the buck, "No payment necessary." And then he was gone. Just the subtle ripple of a submerging caiman that disturbed the surface until it, too, was as if no one had been there at all.

Jynk

anemosagkelos

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:49 pm
anemosagkelos
I'm going to let your post be the end. Thank you again for the blessing! <3

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers