Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP]Unexpected Meetings(Un and Subtlety)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unobtainable had been wandering around the darker more dense part of the swamp. She liked the dark areas, it made her look a bit creepy and while she didn't want to scare anyone she didn't go out of her way to make them feel better if they were startled by the fact that she had a long tentacle tail that she got from her mother. She was looking for something to eat, she liked a nice good meal of a nice rat or bird if she could catch one.

Her little 'friend' that had bonded to her for some silly reason, kept following her around and happily trying to climb on her back. The little foxbun she had named him Unfeeling, cause she felt nothing for him but he seems smitten with her or something. She sniffed around a tree for an empty nest she could steal some eggs from as she felt Unfeeling trying to play with her curling tail tip.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:32 pm
Subtlety had been wandering through the swamp for some time, long since separated from his twin, and somewhat forlorn for it. He'd lost track of her someplace like this– dim and damp, with sparing chitters and sounds of hapless prey animals all around. The tall buck looked around with an owlish gaze, hoping for some sign of his twin, but as usual... there was nothing.

No sister, at least– there was less nothing than usual, with a shape that looked kindred nearby, wandering through the brush.

Not wanting to interrupt what may have been a hunt, or an attempt to lure a predator, the buck stayed still and quiet.

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:33 pm
Un lifted her head and sniffed the air and looked around, her ears turning this way then that. She flicked her tail and sent little Unfeeling rolling across the ground from her curling tentacle. She looked at him as he popped back up and scurried towards the grass and ran all about. He searched about and then a mouse ran out of the grass and right towards Un, who snatched it right up and ate it as she flicked her ears again.

"Is someone there?" she asked as she scanned the area around her and walked around the tree, seeing a tall male as she curled her tail around Unfeeling and lifted the little foxbun to her shoulder and let him sit atop her. "Who are you?" she asked as she licked her lips, thinking about finding more mice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:34 pm
"I suppose I'm someone," came the response, voice sounding clearly amused. The buck, with a songbird perched on his shoulder, stepped forward. She had said it, and well, she hadn't taken the opportunity to introduce herself, yet.

Tiger_Kisa699

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:46 pm
He was someone? Well of course he was but maybe that was his name. She looked over the bird and then over him again and curled her tail about her ankle. "Is that your name? Or are you stating an obvious fact? I am someone too i suppose but i asked for your name first. But i suppose i can give mine first if you would rather have it that way." She said softly, her eyes wandering around the area for a moment. "I am Unobtainable. That is my name not just something i am saying." she said softly as she glanced at him again turning to the side she reached up and nibbled at some leaves on a near by branch. "Do i get your name now?" she asked softly.

Ishtadaal
Sorry for the long wait ive been kind of....in a bad place as of late.

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games