[PRP] Down the Rabbit Hole [Kiss Kiss Bark]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:29 pm
There was a very distinctive smell. A smelly smell! A smelly smell that smelled... smelly. It was... like a friend, but not quite like a friend. Cause it also kind of smelled like a bunny. And there was nothing quite in this world like a good rabbit chase. Nose pressed to the ground, he sniffed along the underbrush, desperate to find the source of the smell. It was so very confusing! A chase, or a friend??? Friend chase? But no! This did not smell like Free Dogs, who was very much a chaser. This was a most important mystery to be solved!

...And if it was a friend, well! That would be most nice indeed! Since they had gone their separate ways, Bark had really missed Dogs. She was tall and fast, yes, but she always waited up for him! And gave him food and sticks! It was a lonely world for a not-quite-dog who needed friends. There just weren't that many acha who understood what it was like to also be a dog.

Suddenly, the smell got stronger. Bark stood upright, looking around the clearing. It had to be near! He knew it!!! Tail wagging, he yipped aloud.

"Hello! I know you are there, because I smell you!!!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:37 am
For the longest time, there was no reply. Then, slowly, a bush began to rustle. Leaves cascaded off the shuddering shrub - but all that popped out the top was a pair of rabbity ears.

"Are you going to eat me?"

The voice - which probably did not belong to a real rabbit, unless real rabbits could talk now - sounded deeply suspicious.

Moonstone Dazzle
(_/)

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:11 am
Jun D

A talking rabbit! Wowzers! This one was going to be a difficult meal to- wait. ...Rabbits could not, in fact, speak. Bark had to take a moment to think about what this meant. Frowning to himself, the acha considered his next steps. It would not be too nice to eat something that could talk, so...

"Um, no! I don't think I could eat a thing that talks? Even if that thing looks like a rabbit???" Why was it a question? Bark wasn't sure. In fact, he wasn't sure of a lot of things right now. He sat down, tail calming as he stared in the direction of the rather large, talking rabbit.

"So it's okay! I promise! Come out and say hi!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:03 pm
The ears quivered. The rustling intensified. This time the whole head popped out the top of the bush - it was the head of an Acha doe, albeit an Acha doe that looked remarkably like a rabbit.

"You look like something that will try to eat me," she pronounced, squinting down her nose through bright, blue eyes, "you really promise?"

Moonstone Dazzle
ARGH I forgot that backslash doesn't work outside of code on Gaia, sorry about the non-functioning rabbit ears. QAQ

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:16 pm
Jun D
Gaia refuses to let us reach our cuteness potential.

Oh! It was a friend and not food, after all! Although... she did in fact look like food. He could very much understand the confusion! Offering her a great big smile, Bark's tail began wagging in delight once more.

"Nope! No eating here, promises!!! I had a good snack earlier, so I should be good! And I think I buried a squirrel near here somewhere?" Bark tilted his head. Didn't he?

"...Oh wait no, I ate that already! But I am very much good!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:55 am
The doe wrinked her rather rabbity nose.

"I don't think I would like to eat a squirrel," then her face cleared and she blinked at him thoughtfully, "okay. Since you really promise."

She hopped out of the bush in a shower of leaves and trotted around in a circle, shaking the remnants off her pelt - at least her hooves proved her an Acha, but the poof of a rabbity tail made her hardly seem less lagomorphical. Another hop back, then a hop forward, as she peered quizzically at Bark.

"Are you a dog?" she asked, sounding genuinely confused.

Moonstone Dazzle

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:14 am
Jun D

Bark gasped in genuine surprise at the rabbity-acha. He had expecetd a new friend, but... this was so confusing and exciting! She was kind of weird like he was! But like a rabbit! Hopping up to his hooves, his tail once more went into an excited wagging. It was so difficult not to get excited and just... bark up a storm!

"Um, kind of ? The swamp told me I am a dog, but I am also kind of an Acha. It's very strange!" The typically cheery dog sighed a bit. "I mean. I don't think other kin have this problem? I'm very much a dog at heart, but I am also not. Because I have hooves and horns and stuff!" He paused.

"We are kind of alike like that, I guess!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:07 am
"You are an Acha!" she squeaked, half in excitement and half in surprise (somehow), "YES you are! And also a dog!"

"We are, we are," she nodded, capering a little, then plopping a dainty pink hoof next to one of his, "See? I have hooves also, and scales, and the Swamp told me I am a rabbit! We are the same! Except you are a dog and I am a rabbit and I have seen dogs eat rabbits."

She quailed a little, shivering, as she affixed him nervously with those big eyes...then shrugged, "But you promised not to."

Moonstone Dazzle

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:28 am
Jun D

"It's kind of crazy how alike we are! I never thought I would have so very much in common with a rabbit!" It was also kind of funny! It was like she said- hooves, scales, and being a rabbit! And living in the swamp! Only, what was it like to dream of being a rabbit? Being a dog was chasing things, and digging, and barking a lot. Was being a rabbit... being chased?

"No no, I promised! I mean it!" Bark yipped, shaking his head to affirm that he would not hurt her. "But- but will you tell me what a rabbit dream is like? I cannot even imagine! Because I am just so much of a dog!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:39 am
"Oh, a rabbit dream is very soft," she sighed, eyes half-lidded in remininscence, "and very cuddly. There are so many bunnies. We are all safe in our burrows, safe from the cold and the dogs - no offence," she nodded apologetically.

"We are asleep, or falling asleep, and we are all snuggled together. The bunny next to me shifts a little, and I turn my head. I don't have to open my eyes to know where to turn. I lean forward and press my nose against theirs - like so!"

Suddenly, she darted forward and touched her nose lightly to his - and again.

"Twice! Kiss kiss! And that is my name."

She had sprung back by then, a coy little smile on her lips. She batted her lashes, just a tad.

Moonstone Dazzle

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:12 pm
Jun D

Bark was lulled to sleep by the gentle image of snuggling with bunnies. The only problem with how very much Bark liked Kiss Kiss was now he was never going to be able to eat rabbits again! In fact, he liked the sound of being a bunny. All soft, and warm... it was a great secret that as much as dogs liked to romp and play, they really appreciated a good nap.

And then! AND THEN!!! She kissed his nose with her nose!! Bark's fur got all poofy, and he stared at her with bright, starry eyes.

"Hahaha, wow! I was. Not expecting that!!!" He laughed, and leaned forward to boop her nose with his own once more.

"Is that bunny enough? Did I do it right?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:45 am
At the boop, Kiss Kiss squealed and hopped in place.

"YES!" she cried, "YES, that is just right! For a dog, you are doing very well at being a bunny!"

She booped his nose one more time and laughed, capering a little circle.

"What is your name?" she asked, "are you a doggy kiss?"

Moonstone Dazzle

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items