Submit

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:49 pm
"If you prefer." He nods, and shrugs. "I thought that grass patch near where you caught the fish was quite pretty myself... A view of the flowing water, soft grasses to lay upon, flowering plants and rich green leaves all around, with a few nicely placed trees for some gentle shade. But if there is somewhere better, I am happy with that too."

He was, really, very easy going and could find enjoyment in many places, so whatever made her happiest, in the end, was fine with him. He paused, eyeing a few nearby plants, then grinned at the berries hanging from one of the trees. Elder berries! Delicious things, these are, so he began to carefully pluck stemfulls of them, to share. This was going to be a nice meal!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:59 pm
"It'sh wet there, though," the doe countered– she'd had the opportunity to discover that the grass had been almost sodden, it was so lush, when she'd been waiting up for him. "Maybe a bit further upshtream?" She followed along behind him, watching with no small amount of interest.

When he got to the berries, she stopped, looking around– there was a bounty of ripe or near-enough berries on this tree, and the ground beneath it was dry enough to drop the fish.

"Here, I can help," she suggested– "or we could just stay here, eat this fish, nibble on what we can stomach of the berries." And bury the bones by the tree's roots, to help feed the tree in a small gesture of thanks.

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:02 pm
He considered her statement, and nodded, pushing the root he'd found over to her, before selecting a few more. "This is a nice spot as well. Quiet." He smiled and began setting berries on the fish, simply as a place to set them down... and well, also because he liked the color contrast of the berries to the fish.

After he felt he had a decent number, he settled down, and beamed at her. "This should be a lovely meal. Thank you for inviting me to join you. It is a kind action on your part." His pale eyes glinted happily at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:10 pm
Well. The compliment was nice– even if she didn't understand why he was covering their food with more food, when it could have just been piled beside, or what. But it was a harmless flaw– not even a flaw, really. Just a quirk.

"It's no problem– I'm happy for the company. And I would like to take you up on the offer of finding more plants." So, maybe she was playing up her ineptitude at finding them, but mallow was one she hadn't really been familiar with.

Who knew? Maybe she'd learn something else.

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:24 pm
He sighed, happily, admiring the berries and the fish, and how they looked together, then his companion, and he found himself thinking how the berries would contrast so prettily with the silver of her scales... Her lovely gleam, their rich, dark purples... They'd go so nicely! He could see painting designs on scales like hers with dyes.

He wondered if she ever did such things, but it seemed rude to ask, at least of some one he'd just met. But it was an interesting thought, and if she did, well he was envious of any who could. HIS dark tones certainly meant he never got to do such things.

He realized he'd been zoning out with these thoughts, and flushed a little under his dark colors, causing a subtle tone shift, not obviously spotted to those who weren't looking carefully. "Ah... Um yes, of course! Sorry, got lost in my thoughts there for a moment." His tone was very embarrassed. "Sometimes, all it takes is one small thing to trigger my mind going off in five directions, I swear."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:56 pm
Well, he was distractible... but at least he was still cute? Cuter, really, up close. A benefit that made up for many flaws.

Worst case scenario, if things go well, I can seek a blessing for good sense, she thought to herself. "It's fine," she reassured.

"Now, how about we get eating, before the ants decide to appropriate our dinner?"

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:16 pm
He beamed at her reassurance, pleased he had not offended or bothered her by his distraction. "Excellent. And an excellent plan, to boot." He smiled warmly, and gestured for her to go first, for it would be both ungentlemanly of him, as well as rude to take a share of the meat before the one who caught it did. "Please, do feel free to start."

He did pick up the root, however, and began breaking it up into a more shareable form, that way they could each enjoy it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:22 am
The fish was torn into without mercy, skin split and separated from flesh with expert tugs, before the doe moved to tuck in.

She didn't have to be told twice.

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out