[PRP] Achoo! Bless You!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:18 am
User Image Sunny nosed through some reeds at the edge of a rather large swampy area. He generally tried to stick to drier ground but today he was on the search for a perfect reed to chew on. Normally he was fine with twigs and grass, but today he wanted something hardy and fun. Reeds were hollow and he could make fun whistling noises with them.

He finally found one that was a little dead and came out of the swampy ground easily. Pleased with his prize, Sunny turned to swish the bottom of the reed around in the water to clear the dirt off. A little suction and a twirl of his tongue later and he had it between his back teeth, leaving him to plod away happily to his preferred area of dry ground.

This was Sunny's everyday life and he thoroughly enjoyed it. No one to answer to, no where to be in any big hurry, just walking around looking for the next vegetation to chew on. The life...he was living it.

The Cake Mage of Sheep

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:00 pm
User Image
Fish Bones in heading toward the pond when he sees the buck coming back from it. Giving the buck a nod he awkwardly talks through the handles of the basket he carries, strips of leaves held firmly between his teeth. "No feesh toothay?" A disappointed look in his wise, glowing eyes.

SilverLutz
Basket looks like this.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:05 pm
Sunny didn't notice the green buck heading his way, and once he did he almost dropped the reed he'd worked so hard to find. Whoa...he'd never seen a kin like him before! His beard was majestic, there was a presence about him that spoke of wisdom and experience.

"Uh..." He chewed slightly anxiously on the end of his reed, the long plant bouncing at the tip. "I didn't see any, but I wasn't really lookin' for any. Got what I was huntin'," he said with a weak grin, chewing on the reed to let the other buck know what he had been looking for. He glanced at the basket with interest before flicking his gaze back up to the glowing eyes.

"Forgive my ignorance but...you're not...you're different." He left it at that, not wanting to put his hoof in his mouth. The unspoken why hung between them like the items they carried in their mouths.

The Cake Mage of Sheep

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:11 pm
User Image
Feeling this answer needs a bit more dignity then he can currently assume, Fish Bones sets the basket down, the leaf strips falling open to reveal bits of fish skeletons in the turtle shell.

Looking at the buck he nods, giving a gentle smile. "I am one of the MotherFather's chosen." he answers.

SilverLutz

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:45 pm
This time Sunny's reed did fall out of his mouth and he scrambled to pick it up again. He'd never come across a chosen kin before, although he knew they existed. That would explain why this one had that...presence about him.

"Oh! Oh. Well. That makes sense," he said with a little laugh once he got his reed back in his mouth, standing up a little taller now. These kin had been chosen, hand picked by the MotherFather to be elevated to a whole new level of existence. He glanced down at the basket, eyeing the fish bones inside of the shell. That was a handy little basket.

"Well. It's a great honor to have stumbled across you. I'm Towards the Sun....but that's kind of a mouthful so Sunny'll do," he said as he looked back up at the other kin, hoping he might get a name out of him as well.

The Cake Mage of Sheep

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:02 pm
User Image
"A pleasure to meet you. I'm Fish Bones." he replies, giving a kind look. He should be used to the surprise by now, maybe Fish Bones thought it wouldn't be so pronounced while in his stag form.

SilverLutz

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:52 pm
"Fish Bones," Sunny echoed softly, a sudden thought coming to his mind. His parents had told him as a little foal that chosen kin had magical powers of sorts given to them by the MotherFather. He knew he had foals of his own on the way and here he was, standing before one of the legendary kin. He'd be a fool not to ask for a blessing.

"Would it be overstepping any lines to ask for a blessing?" he said. Sunny wasn't known for beating around the bush, preferring to be direct and generally not letting his concerns get in the way of asking. If it was overstepping a line he could always apologize, after all.

The Cake Mage of Sheep

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:50 pm
User Image
"Not at all overstepping." Fish Bones replies, giving Sunny a grin.

"May they be ever joyful." He says after a moments thought.

SilverLutz
See, easy peasy.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:59 pm
Sunny waited as Fish Bones thought about what to say, and he had to admit that when the blessing came he thought there would be a flash of light or a clap of thunder. Instead, the words filled him with warmth and a smile crept across his face.

"Thanks," he said with a little bob of his head. "I hope they are." He paused for a moment before nodding down to the basket that he had been carrying. "Did someone give that to you as a gift? Or did you make it?" It looked pretty handy if he did say so himself.

The Cake Mage of Sheep
Yay blessing! Does this RP need to hit the 20 posts/1000 word count requirement for it to count? >A>

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:18 pm
User Image
"You're welcome." He replies.

Looking at the basket he nods. "I made it, in my other form. I've woven many like it." Looking at the buck and smiling. "My home is several days walk down the path, taking the fork past the gnarled mangrove tree." He nods back the way he came. "If you ever find yourself that way look for the pond within a pond, I'll be happy to let you pick a basket.. or three." His sheepish grin indicates how many of them he's woven recently.

"Good day Sunny, I hope we meet again." Fish Bones says, figuring the other buck has more important things to do he scoops up his basket and heads on down the path.

SilverLutz
That count I'd for the extra baby breeding rp, done between mom & dad. As far as the last rp/breeding g rules update blessings don't need to be a set length/word count.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:25 pm
Sunny listened close to the instructions, a confused look on his face at 'a pond within a pond'. If he ever got curious enough he was sure he'd take a venture down the pathway and see if he could find the chosen kin.

"Me too. And thanks again!" he called out after Fish Bones. He turned to head for drier ground again, humming happily as he chomped on the end of his reed. He'd found more than he bargained for on this trip but it turned out to be worth it.

FIN

The Cake Mage of Sheep
Ahhhh perfect, thank you!

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas