Welcome to Gaia! ::

UNDERTALE

Back to Guilds

By: Toby Fox 

Tags: Undertale, Indie game, Toby fox, Temmie 

Reply Name the fallen human. (Introduce yourself!)
Greetings!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:52 am
New to the Guild, but old time Gaian, currently drunk-dancing on my couch to the various boss themes playlist on youtube...

Discovered Undertale through a youtuber by the name of Jacksepticeye, who've I've already seen mentioned at least once here. At first I thought it was stupid, just based on the name, but I watched episode 7 or 8 of his 10 episode series and instantly fell in addiction.
Bought it myself on steam soon after and haven't finished it yet.
Favorite character is probably Sans, followed closely by Asriel, then Flowey, then Annoying Dog...he's just so darn cute and annoying!

Spaghetti anyone?....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:54 pm
Ka-HinoteKarite
New to the Guild, but old time Gaian, currently drunk-dancing on my couch to the various boss themes playlist on youtube...

Discovered Undertale through a youtuber by the name of Jacksepticeye, who've I've already seen mentioned at least once here. At first I thought it was stupid, just based on the name, but I watched episode 7 or 8 of his 10 episode series and instantly fell in addiction.
Bought it myself on steam soon after and haven't finished it yet.
Favorite character is probably Sans, followed closely by Asriel, then Flowey, then Annoying Dog...he's just so darn cute and annoying!

Spaghetti anyone?....

Welcome to the guild! Happy to have you here. The boss music is absolutely amazing, but I think Dogsong is still my absolute favorite. Jack's playthough is amazing, Game Grumps had a pretty fun one as well. Hope you have fun here!  

Sir_Kent_M

Mysterious Misfit

Name the fallen human. (Introduce yourself!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games