Submit

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:14 am
Humming was coming from inside of his/her room. The beautiful Amari was getting ready for the day to meet with Sriina. Her best friend, whom she would be traveling with. After telling the girl about that fact she was actually a he..Amari had been worried that Sriina would treat him differently. Instead, she was quite supportive and he had decided that remaining female was the best course of action. His mother didn't seem to have a problem with it, perhaps she had been so conditioned to treat him like a girl for so long changing now felt...awkward.

Of course they never brought it up either.

Amari had a bag already filled with necessities, of course some of those 'necessities' were frivolous. As Amari refused to travel without makeup or anything that would aid to his girly features his bag was already packed full and he didn't even have proper traveling gear. Of course he brushed this off as he figured he could always sweet talk his way through anything.

A comb in his hand he was tying up his hair when his mother announced that Sriina had arrived. "Tell her i'll be right there." She impishly grinned as she hurriedly placed her hair ornament neatly into her hair before adjusting herself before standing.

Moving towards the entranceway her mother tended to stay out of her business before she went to greet her best friend.

"Sriina! I am so glad your here! I can't wait to show you the stuff I've packed for our travels!"

kaname423

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:30 am
Sriina knocked on the door to Amari's home, her feet shuffling while she waited. She had been so excited for their trip, how was she supposed to tell her friend that they couldn't go anymore? Amari's mother answered the door and Sriina tried her best to put a smile on her face. "Hello. Can I come in to see Amari?" She asked. She wasn't too familiar with Amari's mother anymore, but she seemed to still remember Sriina quite fondly. She heard Amari's mother call to Amari, and the answer back while Sriina waited patiently. She would rather give her news some time before she was forced to blurt it all out.

She was wrapped up in a huge hug, her friend looking so excited and pleased. She heard the mention of packing and she felt herself deflate just a little. "Oh... yes... I..." She hesitated. She didn't know how to say it so she just put a smile on her face and let Amari lead the way. "Show me." She hated keeping up the ruse.

jayoku

kaname423
Crew

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:39 am
Amari took a moment to grab ahold of Sriina's hands holding them tightly a moment before wrapping her arms around her friend happily. There was so many things she was going to show Sriina! After her hug she took one of her hands before tugging her towards her bedroom.

"I've got so much stuff already! I know I need to keep it down to one bag but maybe you can carry some of mine too?" She giggled as she opened the door to her room. One could see a pile of clothes strewn about as if she had been having a tough time trying to decide what to wear and bring for the trip. Three primary outfits were laid neatly on her bed. The rest a crumpled mess on the floor.

"The bag just isn't big enough," She complained, "I need to bring my make up, brush, jewelry..." she listed off off things that were certainly not impertinent to bring while traveling. Never mind food and water...she was more concerned about how good she looked.

"But I don't think I can carry two bags..." Amari pouted as she turned to Sriina, "But I think between the two of us we can dazzle any men into carrying our stuff for us."

kaname423

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:23 am
Sriina seemed to deflate even further as Amari began to list off the things she was packing. At the mention of Sriina taking some of the load, she felt her chest tighten. That wasn't going to happen. She was stuck.

She knew she had to say it at this point, there was no going around it and it was breaking her heart. "Amari... I have to tell you something." She felt a tingling in her fingers, she didn't want to say it out loud, to make it so finite and unchangeable. She hesitated for a moment, and that moment dragged out into a silence between the two of them.

"I... I can't go with you." She lowered her eyes, she felt like she couldn't look her friend in the face. It was still fresh news to her, and to tell her friend just had her feeling even worse. "My parents... they've decided... and now I'm tied down." She felt herself fumbling for words, the ones she needed not wanting to come out. How was she to tell her friend that she was now in an arranged marriage? That she was stuck and faced the increasing possibility that she may be miserable for the rest of her life.

jayoku

kaname423
Crew

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:54 am
Amari was smiling so brightly when he turened to face Siirna, though it quietly dimmed as he read his best friends body posture. Her words hung in the air like something ubidden had come into the room and it brought worry to his lips. About to inquire what was so important that it looked like the world was about to end it came out.

All his plans were..suddenly laughable, a thing of the past. Siirna couldn't go because of her parents? That seemed a bit unreasonable. But considering Amari didn't know about the egagement he assumed the problem was something else.

"Are you parents worried about you leaving home? I mean ..I know they probably think two women going out and traveling can be dangerous but I bet if I talk to them I can make them seem reason." Amari was desperate, she didn't want to leave without Siirna. Siirna was like his stone, someone who knew about his secret and loved him anyway for it.

kaname423

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:37 am
Sriina watched her best friend's face slowly change as the words sunk in. She turned her eyes down, hating that she had to be the one to ruin Amari's plans. Her lips set tight, her mind racing as she thought over how unfair that night had been when she had found out the news. She hated being angry with her mother, but at this moment, she was downright irate. She didn't want to be this person.

She shook her head when Amari offered to talk with her parents. "No... that won't help..." she trailed off. She sighed heavily before looking back at Amari's face. "I'm going to be married off. I'm engaged." The last word snagged on the way out of her throat. It felt heavy and hung in the air. She moved to Amari's bed and sat down, her body sagging and sinking in on itself with the effort of telling her best friend the news. "I can't leave anymore."

jayoku

kaname423
Crew

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:49 pm
As the words 'married off' came into the air it was like someone had punched Amari in the gut. A bit dramatically he took a step back and looked away like Siirna had slapped him. What was this about marriage?? It meant someone was taking Siirna away from him, not that he was interested in her in that sense. But she was his best friend and having her be forced into marriage felt like a step backwards in their new freedom.

"Wa...it..no...I mean...I am sure that you are kidding." He managed running a hand through his hair. "I mean...you could always run away....yes why not do that? Run away with me! You don't have to get married!" It was amazing how quickly his brain turned to brash reasoning.

kaname423

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:58 pm
Sriina looked up at Amari with sad eyes. She had thought about that too, but she knew she couldn't, or wouldn't at least. They were still her parents, and they had arranged this. "I... I can't." She dropped her gaze. She wasn't sure if she really even understood why it felt so finite.

"I... How could I run away? There would be no going back, and I'm not sure I want to leave my parents behind for good when I feel like I just got them back." She desperately wanted Amari to understand. She had been moved around and away from her parents while a slave, how could she willingly turn her back on them. Journeying was one thing, to sneak away in the night was another.

jayoku

kaname423
Crew

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:59 am
Amari looked at Sriina in a desperate fashion, after all this..this was all so...uncalled for! They were free now right? So why were parents feeling like they needed to chain down their children? This was no better than staying slaves...Amari had been lucky they were free'd when they had been else he was sure his true gender would of be discovered when he was married off...and no children were being born.

"I....mean I know you don't want to .." Amari trailed off trying to think of the best way to formulate the thoughts in his head. A jingle of his jewerly as he paced, "Your not losing them...you just need to give yourself some distance before coming back.. Surely they would rethink your marriage when you came back right?" Amari tried to stress the point coming to cup his friends face looking deeply into her eyes, he just ..wanted to..

Cry? No...Get angry? Yes..? Everything was just a mess..

kaname423

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:54 am
Sriina felt more than helpless here. Her desire to make her parents happy was interfering with her own decision making. She felt like she couldn't possibly run away, not when things had gotten so out of hand already. She felt she needed to stay, needed to go through with what her parents had planned for her, and she just didn't know how she was supposed to explain that to Amari.

Her best friend was looking at her with a look she couldn't even describe and it was breaking her heart. "I wish it was easier to explain..." She trailed off. She just... couldn't leave. It was against her character to run away from her life that had suddenly turned messy. She wasn't one to just hide from her problems.

"Amari... can you understand that I can't run away? I can't just take a break?" She pleaded with her friend.

jayoku
These RPs are going to take us the absolute longest to finish XD

kaname423
Crew

◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out