Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:19 pm
Lural

"I agree, I think it would be very enjoyable. Ah, no," he shook his head, "I'm not allergic to anything." Thankfully; having asthma was bad enough.

Instinct prompted his mouth to open, another apology hanging ready on his tongue, but he reconsidered and closed it again. "Sorry," he began reflexively despite his efforts to refrain from doing so, and his expression grew somewhat sheepish as well as apologetic as he admitted, "I'm used to my brothers' teasing, not anyone else's yet."

Ah, they were going in? When Citrine slipped her arm around his and pulled him towards the store, he merely smiled softly and dutifully followed her. "I do, yes," he admitted with a small nod, "though I'm not sure I'll find anything I could buy." No, this store wasn't nearly as crowded as some of the others, and for that he was grateful. Both Yulia and Jozette were, as well, the Braixen especially. At Citrine's comment, Ion aimed a vaguely bewildered look at her before following her gaze to their different skin tones, and he smiled again. "Ah, yes," he agreed with another nod, "though if it makes a difference, none of my brothers are as pale as I am." Well, one or two were, but most weren't; most of them spent a great deal of time outdoors rather than indoors studying or researching.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:03 am
BlackFireKitsune

"To be honest, since I haven't met your brothers, I guess I don't particularly care what they look like? I mean no offence. You're my friend, so... you matter more to me then they do." Did that sound rude? She felt maybe it did. "Of course it would be fun to meet them some time, if they ever come visit. Besides-" She couldn't help the teasing again. "...you being so pale makes it really noticeable when you blush."

Citrine looked about the store. "Hmmm... What exactly were you thinking of getting here, anyways?" She looked from one side to the other, then snorted. "Well, no wonder it's not crowded. This store only goes up to 50% off." That should be plenty. Other stores were clearly crazy going higher. Though... as a shopper with limited means, she did ... APPRECIATE the higher discounts.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:03 am
Shaddaling
[Stores - Lex]

KO chuckled softly and made a sweeping gesture towards his companion. "Well who am I to argue with that? Here, and your prestigious work and crowd of underlings to do your bidding.... Apple?" Really? The apple store? KO arched an eyebrow at Lex. "Are we really going in there? Who have you been doing special favours for to get that kind of money, and why didn't you tell me that such opportunities were available? Friends share with one another you know." Not that he actually would... Well probably not anyway, it would depend very much on the person who wanted favours and just how much they were offering for them. "Even with a sale I don't think I could afford anything from in there," he added with a sigh and a small shake of his head. One day, one day he would have money again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:48 pm
TawnyAngel
[Stores -K.O]

"Would you believe champion Diantha?" Lex questioned, pausing to look at the tech and the neatness and sighed. "But nooo, just wanted to window browse for a moment before going on to someplace I can afford." he sighed. "It is just so shiny,and I want to play with all the tablets."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:47 pm
lZAYA ORlHARA

"Oh..." A promotion would explain why he was so busy... sort of. "H-he didn't tell me he got a promotion..." Izumi paused and thought back through their conversations. "Or... what he does?"

She smiled slightly when Izaya said all those nice things and told her not to underestimate herself. It was a nice sentiment, even if Izumi didn't believe in herself. "Heh... My arm is the toughest thing about me..."

Izumi's face blanched at Izaya's final line of questioning. "I-I d-didn't! I-I d-don't h-have a crush!" Her cheeks turned bright red and the girl slouched down into herself. "I-I h-haven't t-thought about t-that stuff!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:06 pm
Sao Kasai

[At his Bench with Izumi]

"Your arm exhibits your toughness as well as your intellect," the crimson-eyed man commented with a grin. When Izumi began to blush and stutter, however, he had to laugh.

"You haven't? I confess I find that somewhat hard to believe," he chuckled, "but whatever you say. If he hasn't even trusted you enough to tell you simple things like what he does or why he's too busy to spend time with you, he's probably not boyfriend material anyway. Maybe it's better not to think of him that way."

Izaya leaned forward onto his knees and rested his cheek against a hand while regarding the pale blue-haired girl. "That said...I was wondering. Would you consider going out with me? It doesn't have to be anything serious, of course; just casual dating. If not, that's perfectly fine, but we wouldn't do anything that would make you uncomfortable. We could just be like friends who try to see each other on a regular basis and have fun together. What do you think?"

His smile wavered. "I think I've been far too lonely as of late and I'd like to remedy that. You seem like you might have a similar problem. Am I wrong?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:52 pm
lZAYA ORlHARA

"G-going out...?" Izumi swallowed hard, pushing a newly formed lump down in her throat. "I--I-I um... O-okay..." Casual, friends hanging out, friendship dates. She could do friendship dates. Izaya just had a weird way of phrasing things--He could have just asked if she wanted to hang out some time.

"I-I guess I am..." Being lonely would explain why the shy mechanic pushed herself out of her home and into interacting with people on a fairly regular basis. "O-Okay--Y-yeah. Um--Th-that could be fun..." Friends were good. She knew Izaya, or at least was familiar with him.

Referring to it as dating was making her cheeks red, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:38 pm
Sao Kasai

[At his Bench with Izumi]

The man's face broke into a countenance of surprise which melted into a genuine smile of relief and gratitude. He appeared to have been prepared for, or perhaps even expecting, instant rejection.

"You don't know how pleased I am to hear you say that," he told her warmly, his eyes shining. "Thank you, Izumi-chan." He looked down at his hands and muttered something that seemed to be mostly to himself. "It's nice to know there's still someone who would willingly spend time with me. Even after all I've done..."

Pushing up off his knees with a grunt, he got to his feet and held out his hand to Izumi. "Can I accompany you somewhere? If you feel like it, I'd be happy to walk you home."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers