Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:25 pm
Twenty, that sounded about right - Abel made a mental note not to offer him alcohol if they were out somewhere - and it also sounded way too young for a twenty-nine-year-old to date. Twenty-nine was older than him, older than him by three years, even. But, much as he wanted to comment on it, it really wasn't any of his business, and if the age difference didn't bother Taavi, then, well, that was what mattered, he supposed, so he merely said, "Okay."

While the rest of it wasn't any of his business either, it sounded distinctly sketchier than just dating someone nearly ten years older. "So... He's living with his rich twenty-year-old landlord," that seemed awful young to be a landlord, "who gave him a great deal, forbids him from having company, but is also sweet and is teaching him to cook...?" Abel summarized, one of his eyebrows raising, his skepticism almost tangible, and he tried to remember what Taavi had told him previously as well. "You said he's an heir or something? What's up with that? Why's he need to rent a place if he's rich?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:31 pm
Uh....

Taavi opened his mouth and then closed it again, a frown knitting his brows. "I.... Don't know?" He didn't know. "Um... maybe he wanted company?" Except he didn't let anyone visit so how had he met Sasha? Taavi nibbled his lip again, now looking a little worried. How had that happened? "He, well, Sasha is... I guess they met... somewhere and- Maybe Sasha groomed one of his pokemon? I... really don't know." Taavi frowned. "I guess I should know." Did Sasha not want him visiting? Was he- No! No, Sasha wouldn't do that to him, he trusted him! "I'll ask him how they met," Taavi decided aloud, "maybe it was when he was training or... something."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:20 pm
That whole situation sounded... really kind of suspect, and judging from Taavi's reaction, he was beginning to wonder about it too. Abel wasn't sure whether to feel glad or guilty for making his friend faintly worried about his boyfriend's living situation. "Ah, knowing about your boyfriend's living situation is usually one of the things you should know, unless it's really embarrassing or uncomfortable for him to talk about," which didn't seem to be the case here, "but yeah, doesn't hurt to ask, right?" Hopefully not... What answer would he receive, Abel wondered.. Not that it was any of his business, but it bothered him a bit. "So, Sasha grooms pokemon, then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:57 pm
He probably should know really and he didn't think Sasha would mind telling him if he asked, he understood that it was unusual so questions of some kind were to be expected right? And they'd been together now for - what - four and a half months? That was enough time to ask some more in depth question about... well yeah, a pretty weird living situation. Not being able to visit your boyfriend was weird, having to rely on him coming to you....

Taavi shook off whatever the rest of that thought might have been and nodded to Abel. "Yeah, he does pokemon grooming and human beauty treatments too, and some stuff like henna art? And, yeah, it wouldn't hurt to ask. I mean he seems to be happy living there so I wouldn't think it would be awkward for him or anything." Two hundred dollars a month! He still couldn't get over that.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:05 pm
"Ah, that's his dream job?" Grooming pokemon and human beauty treatments and also henna art? That all sounded kind of varied and not really too similar if you thought about it more - pokemon were generally very different than humans, after all - but maybe it was actually similar enough that it worked. Did it pay well, too? Beauty stuff wasn't even remotely close to anything he had any experience in, let alone knew anything about, so he merely shrugged and set it aside. "That's pretty cool. Hopefully you can figure out what's going on where he's living, it probably just sounds more complicated than it is," he suggested optimistically - very optimistically - because he couldn't bring himself to share his skepticism and suspicion about the situation. Given his own experiences, he couldn't help but be doubtful and think maybe Taavi's boyfriend wasn't being entirely truthful, or was lying or hiding something, but for all he knew maybe it really was just a weird situation that would be fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:18 pm
"Well, I don;t know about dream I guess but I know he enjoys it," Taavi admitted with a grin and a slight shrug. "And, yeah, it probably is." It was silly that he hadn't asked before, it was probably really simple.

The rest of the afternoon faded through to evening and then to night-time with intermittent conversation, food, and on Taavi's part another job application. While he felt welcome and safe in Abel's house he couldn't shake the awareness that this was only for a few days, spending too long away from working on trying to get work felt wrong.

Just before going to sleep Taavi started a message to Sasha to explain the situation but in the end he sighed, gave up, and sent a simple good night with kisses. Tomorrow was soon enough to tell him, right? It'd be fine.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas