Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
De-Termination character profiles (optional)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:52 am
This topic for the De-Termination RP will be open, some of the adventures you're character(s) may end and another will start, this is optional if you wish to post any profile (or dossier) of your characters. You are limited to making one post though if your character(s) contain a rather long bio/history along with another character with a long... you know what I mean, then simply make another post. If their bio is rather long, try to keep it short.

My character will be the most present in the RP, and depending on whichever character(s) your choose, whether they're from another world or another timeline/dimension; the RP genre will be based on that, although there may come a time where your character(s) are pulled into my character's origin world/dimension, but whichever my character lands in, his goal will always remain the same, to change/reconstruct a world, or at least reshape it, like a social experiment or eye opener. But to be fair, my character is somewhat overpowered by the paper tails he possess... err... well given and throughout his time he's created dozens of these granting him the powers they portray, tales if I may say, stories that showcase their title. So to be fair in all the RP(s) my character is in, he'll only possess three tales.
But to have fun with titles, you may be one to grant three tales he can possess, if you wish to lead the RP.

As for now, the next post after this will be my character's profile and will be a template of how to make your character(s) profile here. So for now I wish you farewell and stay determined. Oh and if you and your character are ever in the neighborhood.

Welcome to Earth: Genesis

To the De-Termination RP  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:57 am
(Sorry this'll be reserved for my character, just need to work on the drawing before the template can be posted. Although you can use your template and once I put mine up you can switch to my template or stick with yours.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items