Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:25 pm
TawnyAngel

Citrine stared at Dith. He was joking, right? She laughed a little, watching his face. That was a joke... right? "...She breaks into your place?" She questioned, trying to picture Dith's mother. But... she basically was just picturing Dith in a dress. "How are machine gun turrets practical?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:03 pm
Lural

"Wellllll it's not really breaking, nothing breaks, she just," Dith waved a hand, "comes up to the fire escape and err, lets herself in. I think she was joking about the machine gun turrets but she definitely wants me to have a shotgun at least. I think I have got the message through that it's not happening but that's not going to stop her from trying!" This was, Dith was aware, not perhaps normal mother behaviour; he shrugged and gave a lopsided smile. "I suppose encouraging me to invest in deadly weaponry is her equivalent of asking if I am eating right and dressing for the weather and suchlike. Practical, as I say, in her own way." It couldn't be denied that crap seemed to happen quite a lot and in fact being able to use a gun might not be a bad idea but he couldn't violate his own principles like that, there was no safe way to disable somebody with a gun.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas