Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Of Demon And Anthro (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:28 pm
User Image
Zero, being as shy as he was, didn't answer but instead he managed to mutter in a soft, meek voice that almost sounded like a whisper, "I just thought the prince would like these......" as he looked down. Mizuki was looking for Zero in the garden before seeing the king and Zero. She got scared but went over to her son before the king could hurt him, willing to take a blow to her body for her baby boy. Zero hugged his mother's leg crying in a scared way.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:39 am
User Image

A servant ran and got Alistair. He got up and got to them just as his father lifted his hand. He grips his father wrist"Harm any in my kingdom, and I will have you killed"He spoke in demonic.He looks at her"Take him to your room and lock your door. "He wanted to keep them safe. His father was in a foul mood
Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:27 pm
User Image
Mizuki nodded saying "Yes sir." Before she picked up her little boy, took him to her room, and locked the door. "Are you okay, sweetie?" She asked as she hugged her crying son. He nodded hugging his mother back before she kissed his cheek. "It's okay sweetie. It's okay. Mommy's here." She said as she could tell he was really scared. She loved her son. He was the only thing that kept her going, now. Well that and her crush on the prince. Though she knew it wouldn't happen, due to her not being of noble birth. If she was, she wasn't aware of it. She just wanted her son to have a good life. She was already working harder than most of the maids and butlers at the castle.

Once Zero finished crying, he stayed close to his mommy finishing the card they were making for the Prince. Zero's flowers were put in a vase. Well, the ones that were still in tact. Once the card was finished, Zero would wait for the prince to tell them it was okay to come back out. Mizuki kept him busy by telling him stories of his real father and playing with him with his toys. She would do anything for her son and it was obvious she loved him more than life itself.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:10 pm
User Image

Alistair glares at his father. They get into a heated fight, one that made the servants go into hiding. Alistair was close to killing his father when the guards dragged the king off and locked him in a room. They didn't care if the king made order.They only listened to the Alistair. Alistair rubs his brow and tries to calm down. He looks out"Why did he come here today?"
Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:18 pm
User Image
Mizuki smiled as Zero listened to her stories about his father. Zero knew his father wasn't among the living but was in heaven, watching over him and his mommy every day. Though Zero had to wonder what having a father was like, he didn't mind that it was just him and Mizuki. Zero was washing his face off since he had tear stains in his fur when he saw the prince outside the bathroom window when he opened it. Zero could tell the prince was mad but smiled as he always did when seeing his favorite royal. He knew Alistair liked his servants and was very kind. He wished that Alistair was his father since Zero's real father was in heaven. Though Zero thought it possible, he also knew that the prince might not like his mother in that way. It was not unheard of for royals to marry nonroyals, but it was rare. Once he finished washing his little face, and once Mizuki got word that it was safe to come out, she held Zero's hand as they go to the kitchen for a snack and to find out where the prince was.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:28 pm
User Image

Alistair walks from the garden and goes to the music room. He goes to the piano and starts to play a song to calm his mind.He closes his eyes as he plays. A slow smiles started to form on his lips. The melody filled the halls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPjscNNjf2U

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:20 pm
User Image
Once Zero had his lunch and Mizuki did as well, and after Zero showed everyone the card he and his mommy made, Zero's little wolf ears perked before Mizuki smiled. "Come on sweetie. Let's go give him your gift." She said as she held his hand as he said "Okay mama." holding her hand and following the sounds of the piano. "Forgive the interruption your highness. Zero wanted to give you something." She said as she smiled before Zero said "This is for you, Your highness. Mama helped me make the card and I got you the flowers from the garden." He smiled shyly as he loved the prince. When he was littler, he loved playing with Alistair, whenever he got the chance. Mizuki trusted the prince with Zero and her life. She knew he'd never do them wrong.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:24 pm
User Image

Alistair stops playing then smiles at them"it is alright"He took the card and flowers"Thank you Zero, and you picked my favorite flower"He strokes zero hair.He looks at her"Thank you as well"

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:56 pm
User Image
"You're welcome, highness. Though i just helped Zero by writing the card myself. Everything was his idea." Mizuki said smiling as she looked at Zero proudly as his tail wagged when his hair was stroked. He gently hugged Alistair as Mizuki smiled at the two unable to hide how proud she was of her little boy.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:24 pm
User Image

Alistair hugs him"Zero would you like to play the song I taught you for your mother?"

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:07 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

"Yes sir!" Zero said as Mizuki smiled glad that Zero was able to spend time with his favorite person other than her. Once Zero was ready, he began to play the song that Alistair taught him. When he was done, Mizuki was amazed, and had tears of joy in her eyes. "Oh sweetie...That was beautiful!" She said before Zero hugged her. "Are you okay mama? You're crying?" He said looking up at Mizuki with worried eyes. "I'm fine sweetheart. That song just made me so happy that I couldn't help it." She said drying her tears. Zero's tail wagged as she said that his music made her happy. "Thank you so much for teaching him to play, your highness. You've done so much for us. I only wish we could do more for you." She said smiling at Alastair happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:17 pm
User Image

Alistair smiles at her"It was my pleasure Mizuki. Zero has a talent for music and is a great student. I actually have fun teaching him to play. And you both have brought joy to my home. And remember not all demons are evil and cruel. Many of us are kind. We do things to see others happy for it makes us happy"

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash