Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roy Mustang's role-playing Crumpet Heaven!

Back to Guilds

The world of role playing and Crumpets awaits you! Enter if you dare... 

Tags: Roleplaying, Anime, Misc, Randomness, Crumpets 

Reply Creata GROUP RP HeAvEn
The Boondock Saints (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:58 pm
DarkForgoten Fallen Angel

She playfully tapped his nose "i guess you'll have to start doing some honest work then. So we can get married." She gave him a mischievous smile. One that he often gave her. She hummed again, wiggling out of his grasp to turn to the counter. She quickly made a plate of food for connor, keeping it covered to stay warm, and headed to the twin's bedroom to quietly leave it on his nightstand for when he wakes up. She had to hold back a giggle as she left the room. "I forgot how adorable you lads can be when you sleep." She mused when she returned to wrapping her arms around her beloved. Nuzzling into his warmth like she had been out in the cold for too long. One could even say she was savoring this moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:38 pm
Nephilim Pride

Murphy huffed and smirked at Ebony. He decided it was best not to say anything as she commented on the way he and Connor slept. “ what kind of job did you suppose that you were thinking of luv? “ He called out as she was in the his bedroom. As she came back he smiled and wrapped his arms around her and nuzzles gently. He looked up at the clock for a brief second. He sighed “Get you’re ******** a** up Sleeping Beauty”, He barked out. He looked back at Ebony. “I swear Connor could sleep for hours.” He said as sounding a bit frustrated. One could say he was getting a bit restless to say the least.  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Ebbie just puffed her cheeks out at him "that be your responsibility. just don' kill anyone even if they do deserve it." she lectured. she shushed him and ushered him to the living room "oh shh let him sleep if he wants to sleep, you lads just got out of prison, you deserve a break" she continued to scold Murphy but dragged him to the couch to cuddle no less. curling up on his lap to get him to calm down. "Murph look at me, you're home. you're with me. relax a little will ya?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:22 pm
Nephilim Pride

Conner yawned some as he rolled onto his side ignoring his brother who had always been more of a morning person than him. Besides he knew that the two love birds would want more time alone. He reached behind him and grabbed the clock that was on the nightstand since he was facing the wall and looked at the time. Damn it was way to early for his butt to be up and out of bed since he hadn't been able to get much sleep in prison. He groaned and pulled the covers up over his head and curled up in a fetal position getting comfy again wanting more sleep. When he couldn't fall back asleep after a few minutes he groaned again and got up. He got up taking a deep breath as he rubbed his face some. Damn that brother of his. He had been in a deep sleep and Murphy just had to yell loud enough to wake him up. Grabbing his clothes he stood up and got dressed before he walked out into the living room area. "Ya know I was sleeping pretty good until that ugly mug of yours was being loud" Conner said as plopped himself down besides Murphy with a slight pout.  

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:38 pm
((Sorry for the short post! I might add more to later.))

Murphy was just about kiss Ebony but he nearly jumped off the couch instead. It wasn’t that he was scared or anything, it was more like he was caught off guard for once. He glared at his twin. “Well if you weren’t snoring so freaking loud and let that damn rooster yell we wouldn’t have a problem then would we?” It wasn’t really that Murphy was asking it was more like he was like he was stating a fact that said with much annoyance in his voice....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:03 pm
Ebony pretty much fell to the floor as she was knocked out of murphy's lap as he sat up so abruptly. She whined as she colided with the hardwood. "Ow! Murphy!?" She rubbed at her hip as if to ease the soreness. "That hurt." She pouted at her boyfriend while lightly hitting his leg before looking up at her bestfriend and giving connor a small, yet pained, smile "mornin' Con. I left a plate of food for ya on yer side table, go eat it before it gets cold."  

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:08 pm
Conner made a pft sound at the mention of the rooster. He looked at Murphy "Maybe you should do something about it Murphy not just me" He said with a huff before he looked at Ebony "Thanks E" He said using her nickname for her. He walked back into his room and picked up the plate of food before heading back into the living room eating the food savoring every bite "Man I sure did miss your cooking E" He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:29 pm
ChatNoirAdrian

Ebbie smiled up at conner "ya just sayin that to get on my good side." She joked. "Seriously, thats sweet Con' im happy to cook for you boys again." She got up from the floor to sit between the twins. "I missed you both, it was too quiet without your fighting."  

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:34 am
ChatNoirAdrian
Nephilim Pride

((Hey guys sorry for the delay in replying.))

Murphy smiled at Ebony and gently helped her to a comfortable position back on the couch. “Sorry luv. Maybe if we did no more of the killing we would have a normal life.” he said warmly as he kissed her forehead. He then turned around to face Connor with a sly look upon his face. Then without warning he took a piece of bacon from his plate and gave Connor a noogie. “Ya gonna finish that or do ya want me to do that for ya?” He more stated than rather than asking about it. Though he probably said it more to bug the hell out of his twin. Why? Because he simply could!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:50 am
ChatNoirAdrian
Nephilim Pride

Ebony swatted murphy "leave connor's plate alone. You already had your breakfast." She scolded. "Behave, both of you." Ebbie stared them down with a familiar look of warning. She just wanted to have a nice day with her boys now that they were home safe and sound in their motherland, tucked away in the peaceful country side far from any possibility of having nosey neighbors that may start particularly nasty rumors about the ex-convict twins that moved in with a young lady. No they were alone out here, no neighbors, no noise to disturb them, almost as if they were at the cabin the twins' father owned. But without the rather uncomfortably open shower of course.  

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Creata GROUP RP HeAvEn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers