Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Even if you weren't looking, she was hard to miss. She was a pretty pale doe who looked heavy, and walked as though she was unaccustomed to the weight. Well, that and the obelisk she was standing near was black, so she stood out very much even in this wintry daylight. "Hello?" she called, scuffing her hoof on the ground. "But this is very strange. Here I thought - " She seemed to be talking to herself.

She was poking her way about the obelisk - hesitant to touch it, of course (although she hadn't been present for Longstride's expedition, she'd certainly not missed the gossip that'd spread across the swamp in response). But she'd come all this way! Where were the legendary kin? Where was the Motherfather? Where was the spooky light stuff?

And here she'd thought someone would show up and tell her all her troubles were over and here were the sacs and oh, no, silly girl, you didn't need to carry them all the time anymore; you could just leave them here, thank you very much! "I brought you flowers!" she shouted, very suddenly, to no one at all.

Chrystali
AHHHH thank you so much Q___Q also if it isn't obvious sunsift has only really heard rumors about what happened at the obelisk + what legendaries can do so.....lmao

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh, MotherFather, why here?

The Kiokote carefully picked her way around the site of the obelisk, brows furrowed, expression tight, gaze wavering towards the silent monolith but not yet within its clearing. For a moment, she thought she might have been too late - that perhaps the mother had given birth or had left (or so she hoped) - but a shout, clarion and bright, told her otherwise.

Ascent's ears lifted forward, and taking in a small breath, she pushed back her distant disquiet of the place and the memories it held and entered the clearing, quickly wearing a smile. She didn't want to approach the mother-to-be with worry on her features. "You didn't need to do that," she chuckled as she picked her way around to find the doe - a gilded mother-to-be with soft cream fur, "but the token is appreciated."

thyPOPE
BTW, if the breeding hasn't been done, Ascent has a unique ability that she can predict the firstborn of the clutch - IE, you can pick a gender!

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:32 pm
Sunsift started at the sound, obviously. Even though she'd been expecting a response of some sort, by her shouting. Well - it was just that she'd thought the window for a response had already passed.

It was a good thing, though, that it hadn't, she reminded herself. She turned to face the voice - ooh, a kiokote! She hadn't met many of those. Admittedly, she generally kept to herself: but that was digressing. ""What kind of quest would that be?" she said in response, tilting her head. "How would an ascended kin know that my children deserved the - oh!" Her dreamy green eyes met Ascent's with some surprise. Did kiokote normally have eyes that glowed so powerfully? "Um, I like your sense of style." (She meant the roses woven through Ascent's hair). "I'm waiting for a swamp-blessed kin to show up, because I'm pregnant. Brought 'em these!" She had a bundle of hellebores and pansies at her hooves, which she pushed forward, soft-looking and a little crushed. (Honestly, she wasn't sure if they had any use, but it could be pretty hard to find flowers in the winter! As far as Sunsift was concerned, she'd done something hard.)

Honestly, even if this quest didn't turn out successful, it'd be exciting to just lay eyes on a legendary kin. She'd heard they were gigantic! Probably big enough to climb this...big black rock thing.

hi i edited this post bc some coding broke Chrystali
omg ahhh!! that's so exciting QAQ!!!!!! i'm...not sure if it's been done yet b-but i think we'd prefer a buck if possible? i don't...know.....how to do this.......

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."A quest!" Ascent looked shocked, and then immensely pleased, laughing softly. "Oh, sweet one..."

The Kiokote reached forward and gently took the offered blooms between her teeth, delicate, turning her head to then rest them on her back. Her swam form, misty and not quote corporeal, began to pluck them and weave them into her hair. "We are the ones that give you the gift, beloved of the MotherFather. Being able to do this for you -- it is my joy." Ascent smiled, her eyes practically losing their pupils with how brightly they glowed. "All the MotherFather's children can be a bearer of Their blessing, and I am so Touched to do so. I am Ascent, and I am pleased to be the one to herald your call.

You, sweet child, and those you carry, are loved and touched by the MotherFather. Bringing life to the Swamp in a time like this, you needn't earn favor - you are so loved for existing, for persevering. Now.
" The flowers were woven through her hair, then, the swan spreading her ethereal wings before she faded from view. The Kiokote's own flowers seemed to bloom and flourish. "What can I do for you and yours, dearest?"

thyPOPE
She can just bring it up randomly. XD Just let your colorist know? AND IF YOU DON'T WANT HER TO TAKE THE FLOWERS YET just let me know and I'll fix it!

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:36 pm
This doe used so very many long words, but she was very pretty, and - was she taking the flowers?

Oh. Oh. (You had to pardon Sunsift. She'd never done this before!) "Do you mean," she'd have said, but then Ascent began talking. This kiokote was important, apparently. Look at that swan! And if she would be happy to help, then, well, Sunsift wouldn't begrudge her! (Besides, she'd taken the flowers.)

"Oh! Oh, oh, oh! Well," she began, grinning. "I'm Sunsift! And I was hoping - I was hoping that it'd go quickly, and that I wouldn't accidentally crush them, or anything, and they'll grow to adulthood." She nodded. "I've never had foals before. I don't know what they're like - what mine will be like." Although she hadn't been planning on raising them, it'd just have been nice if they were torn to pieces by caiman. Was there anything that she needed to do other than leave them there?

Chrystali editing
SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG WEHH T__T ;;

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces