[B] For Loyalty [Piercing Gaze X Ascent]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. His joy at hearing there was to be more of his children and with the lovely Cattail, Piercing could hardly control his happiness. This time he was a bit more careful with where he was going and his lovely tail too! Suppressing the shudder as he thought of getting his tail stuck again, and while looking for a blessing too, was a bit much for him this time. "Pester...yes you silly owlcat. Come here and let me rest my tail on you." He walked at a half-step, since he didn't want to make his little friend run to keep up.

At least with this time, he wasn't as nervous of being a father. His nerves were more for his mate. Maybe one of their children will stick closer to her this time?

Chrystali
sorry for a little bad of a start

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Curious. It was how she felt upon seeing the male that the pull had brought her to.

It was always surprising when it was the father seeking a blessing, but this one had the strangest sense of vanity that she wasn't sure what to think: an owlcat, carrying his tail! Tilting her head to the side in an amused and slightly befuddled manner, the Kiokote picked her way through the swamp with her own tail held safely above the mire, approaching the father-to-be and his mascot.

"This is not a new endeavor for you," she half commented, half asked. Ascent did not sense any trepidation or uncertainty in him, but perhaps an eagerness, a purpose. It always made it easier when they were seeking her out rather than her having to chase down a prospective parent. "I am Ascent; I am answering the call that you, father-to-be, have in your heart."

SilverShieldwolf
Sorry, we were having a bad windstorm here quq

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:33 am
Lost in his own thoughts, he didn't realize that he was in the presence of a Legendary until she spoke to him. Startled out of the thoughts of more children, his friend dropped his tail at the sudden stop. "That is correct. This shall be my second group..set of children."

He took in the female kiokote, noticing her hair seemed just right. Shaking his head, since now was not the time. "Pleasure to meet you, Ascent. I am Piercing Gaze. My mate Cattail couldn't make the search, this time." Her words sinking in about the call in his heart, made him actually think more about what it was he wanted. Beautiful, like their mother. Handsome like me, though they could never out do me in that area.

Chrystali
No worries. I understand storms.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:32 pm
The Kiokote tilted her head to the side, her bright eyes glowing as she took in the other's body language. Surprised? Taken aback, and then...contemplative? Most curious indeed.

"A pleasure to meet you, Piercing Gaze. Cattail, strong as she may be, needn't make the journey when you've the mind to do it yourself." Ascent smiled then, touched by the male's show of care towards his mate - or at least, concern. "I can go to her, or I can share a blessing with you to take to her." Ascent bowed her head, respectful. "It's never easy, but you are both blessed upon this journey together."

At least they had each other. That was, perhaps, a first for her to witness.

SilverShieldwolf

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:48 pm
Piercing thought about what the kiokote said. "I can take the blessing to her. I know not what concerns her with travel this time, but I have taken it upon myself to be there for her." He knew that no matter what, he would care for his children and mate for as long as they needed him.

Chrystali

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:05 pm
Ascent looked both parts surprised and impressed. There weren't many...if any that she had met that were mated. She had begun to thought she was the only one with another to rely on. "So be it. What can the MotherFather share with you and yours, Piercing Gaze?" She always liked to give the parents the option to ask - it only seemed right, to open her heart to their desires and not impress her own will.

SilverShieldwolf

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:23 pm
He looked at her a bit dumbfounded. "Well, I..if some can be loyal and caring like their mother. That is the one thing that worries most on my mind." He knew that he probably wouldn't be as loyal to her, but she was okay with it. Cattail is a beautiful doe and he would still care for her no matter what he did. "And open to new ideas, maybe? I am not sure how to put it into words."

Chrystali

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:00 pm
As Piercing Gaze spoke, the Kiokote listened, ears forward and expression open. An easy smile formed at his wishes; they were sweet, succinct, and something any parent should want for their children. She wondered if they would stay with the sacs -- but imagined that they would. He and his mate seemed very devoted.

Ascent moved forward and touched her cheek to his; despite the yet cool weather of the swamp, a warm breeze surrounded them, heavy with the scent of flowers. "Your children will know strength of heart and the bonds created therein," she said softly against him, "loyal and open to those who deserve it. They will have an open heart and an open mind in all they experience." She withdrew, and the breeze moved with her, the only proof of it having passed at all being her auburn hair wafting and settling back against her withers.

She smiled, then, fond and friendly. "May the MotherFather watch over your beautiful family, Piercing Gaze and Cattail."

SilverShieldwolf
Can end on your post or I'll end it after yours! <3

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out