Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Tendaji [RP Area]
[Self RP Jauhar] It Started While Resting (Rajinder and Lya) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:11 am
Lya

And now she blushed and asked nervously a beat of a second after he voiced his latest words to her in the form of two questions, "Y-yes and no, but, uh, how long have you been up there?" Subconsciously, Lya adjusted her cape to cover more of her form.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:27 am
Rajinder

"I didn't mean to scare you," Rajinder responded abruptly with nervous worry in kind. And then he consciously calmed his tone. "I've been here when you arrived and the possibilities of a lot of awkwardness probably slipped my mind then."  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:28 am
Lya

"If I'm disturbing your rest, I can move," still blushing in embarrassment, Lya suddenly began flailing about in a flustered attempt at trying to pack up her things. In actuality though, she had only accomplished nearly spilling her own bag of food in the passing seconds so far.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:30 pm
Rajinder

He coughed instead of almost laughed and he was thankful, actually thankful that he ended up coughing as opposed to laughing suddenly. "Y-you're not being a disturbance." He he hid his amused grin at the situation that was unfolding between them as he returned to the seated position that enabled him to be unseen then went on to say, "I'm fine carrying on with how we've been sharing the space. And this is public property, not mine. Or if you're also okay with chatting a bit as we are while we both eat, we could exchange conversation this way without any change in where we've been sitting so far."  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:31 pm
Lya

"Um, okay," Lya replied at last. She ate in silence now but remained where she presently sat. Her form had tensed in comparison to before she had discovered the man seated on the tree branch. But little by little that new tension in her form did subside somewhat.  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff