Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:24 pm
insidiousEnigma

CJ nodded at the mention of Fruits Basket being his first manga, as it was hers too! She giggled at his compliment, then tilted her head as she listened. "Junjou Drop... I don't recognize the title, but I'll keep an eye out for it... Wait, manga can be found online???" The girl straightened up a bit in excitement. She never really used the internet much, only really when she had to, and it never occurred to her that she could get manga online, despite her own sister telling her one day about the online books she read. But, books and manga were in separate categories to her, so until this moment she'd remained oblivious. "I knew regular books could be... I'll most certainly check that out!~ Though you're totally right, having physical pages to flip through is certainly more fun... Ugh, nothing better than curling up with a good manga and burying your nose in it for hours..." CJ let that last word drawl out a little, as if she were talking about a spa day instead of a manga. To her, though, the latter was better than the former could ever be~

A thought occurred to her just then... "Say... I ain't been able to get out much, but do you know of any really good book stores to find hard copies at? Besides the malls, of course, they can be too... crowded." CJ frowned at the thought, as while she didn't mind crowds at all, she did mind when she was trying to look at new titles and people were stepping on her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:50 pm
lux_rayne13

"Most things can be found online these days." Zacharie said with a light laugh, a bit amused by CJ's excitement. Isn't that the first place that people looked? "There are quite a few websites that are dedicated to providing translated manga. It shouldn't be hard for you to find one to your liking." He himself had found a rather nice application for his Dex that let him read manga wherever and whenever he so felt like it. Which was nice because you never knew when you're home was going to blow up and destroy all of your belongings. "I enjoy the smell of books, especially older, worn books." He said wistfully. "It's relaxing."

"Hm?" He cocked his head a bit as he thought. "I'm afraid not...I normally purchase my manga at the mall and then find a cafe to read in." He said regretfully. "I don't really have much time for exploration so it's been a while since I was able to look around for new places."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:12 am
insidiousEnigma

"Yessss, the smell is wonderful~" CJ agreed. She made a solid mental note to do some searching online, see what all she could find. Well, when she had time, anyway. Which, it seemed Zacharie had the same issue.

"Ah, so we're in the same boat, then." Well, no-time-for-much-fun boat, at least. The thought crossed her mind again that she might have seen him somewhere... Was he a Rocket too? Or maybe it had just been at the mall... She wanted so badly to try to hint around and find out, but since they were in a public place and he was probably not a Rocket and she was just losing her marbles, she figured it was best she just swallowed her curiosity. Besides, she could always start keeping an eye out for him on base, juuuuust in case. "Hey, maybe we'll see each other at the mall one day, you could help me pick out some new titles?~"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:56 pm
lux_rayne13

"My work keeps me fairly busy..." Zacharie said slowly, shifting his weight from one foot to the other nervously. "So I very rarely get the chance to go out. The only reason I'm here is because my older brother desperately needed to get out of the house and he refused to come without me." He admitted with a sheepish smile. "But...I could give you my contact information?" He could feel his face heat up. "It'd be easiest to plan a meeting than to hope for a spontaneous one."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas