Reply Roleplay
[PRP] An Unexpected Guest [fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:22 pm
"A-a little..." Izumi very carefully picked her way around to a stump across from Jace and took a seat. "T-thank you..." That seemed to be the girl's go to phrase. Maybe she was too cold for thrilling conversation? Izumi took her gloves off and held both of her hands up to the fire to warm them, though one still appeared to have some sort of metal cover on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:14 pm
As Izumi sat down, Jace smiled and nodded at her. "Tea should be ready soon..." He stirred the berries in the pot, watching the water start to produce little bubbles that showed it was heating up. Note to self: Get a bloody fire Pokemon! His attention was drawn away from the tea-in-the-making, however, when two hands neared the fire. One of them wasn't like the other... Jace couldn't quite tell upon first glance if the hand was merely covered in a metal-like glove or if the hand itself wasn't made of flesh, so for a few moments he simply kept his head towards the tea and stole glances at the odd hand, hoping Izumi wouldn't notice his rudeness. Finally, though, he couldn't help it.

"That is... a very interesting looking hand..." Jace tried to keep his face friendly and hoped he wasn't totally butchering his manners. "May I ask...?"

Swiper, on the other hand ((ba-dum, chhhhh)), had no manners at all and promptly skittered up to the girl, actually reaching out a paw to pull her metal hand close enough for him to sniff at it. <> He was so intent on the hand that he didn't even notice Jace use his name in a very disapproving tone.  

wasluxy
Crew

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:48 pm
"Oh! U-um..." Izumi started to pull back her hand before the feline pokemon grabbed it and started to investigate. The fingers balled into a little nervous fist. "T-tha-thanks?" Shoot--She should have left her other glove on... At least this stranger, Jace, didn't appear like he was about to knock her out and try to steal her arm. And he was asking... a general question.

"Its... um... M-my arm... I-its a prosthetic..." Those were some answers. "I-its a.. long story..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:24 pm
Swiper sniffed at the hand for a moment, his paw gently touching it to keep it near him. "Meow?" He blinked up at Izumi, realized she was nervous, and gave the metal a little lick that was meant to be comforting before moving his paw back to the ground.

"Swiper..." Jace sighed. "Sorry about him..." He shook his head and gave the cat a look, only to be ignored. Another note to self: teach Swiper better manners!

The tea was starting to simmer, so Jace mushed the berries a bit and dropped in a Cherubi tea ball with black tea leaves, and lifted the pot up so the heat wouldn't boil the water. Burnt berries did not taste good... After a couple minutes, he took the pot off the heat altogether and set it on a metal grate. Butch brought over a few cups, and Jace poured tea for Izumi, himself, and the two Pokemon he had out, as well as Buddy in case he wanted some, too. As Jace handed Izumi her cup, he smiled and shrugged.

"Well, if you'd like to tell it, I've got plenty of time. . ."  

wasluxy
Crew

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out