Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Falling over You (Agonist/Frostweed)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spring was drawing closer every morning, and the swamp was taking notice. Already the snow had melted, leaving the ground cold and soggy. Other than the occasional snap freeze, things were warming up. Sighing to herself, Frostweed had to accept that there would be no more frost flowers this season. The time had past for the deep freezes that would squeeze water from the brances and plants. Oh well. There was always next season.

Frostweed decided to check out the darker places of the swamp, the areas where the tree branches crisscrossed and blocked out a good portion of the light, even without their foliage. There might be some cold spots here or there that could provide some mushrooms or berries. As it grew darker, Frostweed couldn't get her eyes to focus fast enough. Squinting, she found herself barely able to find her footing in the sloggy dark spots. "Oh, bother -- AH!"

Suddenly, something was there that she hadn't seen. She buckled forward, a bleet of panic wrenching from her chest as Frostweed tripped over something or someone.

Moonstone Dazzle
SHE'S BEAUTY. SHE'S GRACE. SHE FELL ON HER F$*%(ING FACE.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The barren beauty of winter was passing. The only upside was that the dark underbrush that flourished in spring would make travel easier for the buck. Beyond that, the burrowing creatures of the swamp would come out of their homes and make hunting all the easier. While he would miss the frozen ponds, Agonist had to admit that the tides of spring were a welcome changeover.

And oh, wouldn't his loathsome brother just adore that thought? Agonist sneered to himself, taking a moment from his sulking to have a good hate. Smite. So noble, so righteous. It was despicable. Bright, blue-eyed Smite. Defender of the poor, upholder of justice. And Agonist was despicable for looking out for himself. How terrible he was for trying to keep himself alive in this world.

Wrapped up in his own thoughts, Agonist did not notice the doe until it was too late. Her hooves tangled around his tail, and it took all of his willpower not to turn and lash out in fury. But then, he saw her. Flowing locks, bright eyes... the anger in his throat rotted away, and Agonist was left sitting in the dark, staring with wild eyes at the doe who had fallen.

"Are- are you alright?" He tested, not bothering to leave the dark underbrush.

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:43 pm
"I... I think so." Frostweed remained on the ground, assessing each limb carefully. From a few test pushes it was clear that nothing was broken or out of place. Just a little bruise here and a slight twinge in her ankle, there. "Yes, I think I a...." Frostweed's voice died in her throat, choked by the glowing eyes from the underbrush. Surprise flashed across the doe's face, followed on its heels by worry, "I didn't stumble on you did I?" Well that was just a fine how-do-you-do. Not a good way to make friends, tripping over them like they were tree roots or mudholes. Not that Frostweed was in the market for friendship, but she didn't actively go around seeking enemies either.

Frostweed moved to stand and immediately regretted it. Okay, that wasn't a twinge of pain. That was a very large yell of pain, from the right front ankle. Still, she gritted her teeth and bared it, though there was most certainly a noticeable limp, "Terribly sorry if I did. I was looking for mushrooms and my eyes weren't adjusting to the dark quiet well."

But they seemed to be now, helped by the glow of the stranger's eyes. Like a fog being lifted, Frostweed could make out the buck that she had stumbled over. He was.. Striking. Markings like delicate leaves and motes of dost dappled his dark grey and black coat coat. His hair swept back and allowed her to make out the striking petals at the corner of his luminous eyes. It didn't take her special appreciation for beauty to see his. Any kin with sight could see it. What a lovely Buck.

"Did I hurt you?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:01 pm
"You did," he said plainly, no malice or anger in his voice at being tripped over. "However, you've not hurt me. I'm made of sturdier stuff than that." Years of pursuing his brother, running from his past, had hardened Agonist. A doe, burly as she may be, was not going to break his bones. Blinking at the doe, he listened as she was... hunting for mushrooms? Not a filling meal, but a meal nonetheless. She seemed to have enough meat on her, though. Perhaps she'd a secret to hunting he'd not been made privy to.

His head tilted slightly to the side, and his gaze drifted down to the doe's leg.

"I may not be the one to worry about with pain," He mused, rising from the shadows to approach the doe. Slinking out of his hiding place, Agonist came to stand beside her, offering his side as a lean. He was not the friendliest looking of bucks, but the doe had meant no harm. She did not deserve his ire, as his brother did.

"Walk with me." It was not a request, but a demand. "Let's get you some place safe to lay down."

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:58 pm
Showing weakness was embarrassing, but having it noticed by the one you hurt yourself on was just making this worse. Frostweed cursed herself quietly. At least the buck was friendly, and not about to take advantage of the minor wound. His offer, well, demand to take her to a place to lie down that would be safe was not only tempting, but binding. It wasn't like the doe could walk off by herself, not for another few hours until the ache settled.

"Thank you." She leaned against him, relieved when the pain turned from stabbing to a dull ache, "You know, for someone hiding in the shadows, you're rather sweet.

"My name is Frostweed. While I hate having tripped over someone, I'm glad it was someone like you." She snorted softly in amusement, nervously chattering to her companion.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:45 am
Sweet. Agonist shot the doe a rather mixed look at the compliment, both bemused and uncertain of how to respond. He was not the type to be given compliments, and certainly did not know what reply was expected of him. He was a dark soul- borne of his brother's shadow. People noticed the sun, after all. Not the shadows it left.

"Frostweed. An interesting name," he grumbled instead, not opting to respond to the kindness. He kept his eyes trained on the path ahead, making certain the doe did not find herself tripping over anything else- particularly any other kin. The last thing he needed was tending to a doe with two lame legs, not just one.

"Agonist." His name. Simple, dark. As he was. It was fitting.

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces