[B] Regrowth (Bouquet & Ascent)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bouquet was not unknown to what was happening to her, surprised, but not blind. She had found herself with many bucks over time, each varying, but rarely had they ever left her with anything but a memory and a night of shared warmth. Now there was something to stay and Bouquet was... excited, unexpectedly. Loneliness was something she had been accustomed to and while she didn't know if her children would stay, she would at least have some definite family of her own and that was something she was pleased to have knowledge of.

As it was, she was moving from the groves to find somewhere else to raise her family. There was nothing wrong with the groves really, but Timorous had mentioned the den and that seemed safer in a way. The directions had been given and she was, albeit slowly, making her way there with a small bouquet of flowers she had made to give to the group.
Chrystali

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was a soft sound of fluttering wings, the olive swan coming into the small clearing the mother-to-be was passing through. It was easy to dismiss as a distant sound, however, for as soon as the swan's legs touched the land, a much larger form shimmered in its place; Ascent, now in her given Kiokote form, walked easily next to the expectant doe.

Had she not known better, Ascent would have thought this doe her own daughter. The thought was a distant ache.

She smiled at the one by her side, eyes glowing with interest. "Can I help you?" she queried, glancing at the flowers held in the other's mouth.

PeanutButterpies
Ascent has a unique ability that she can predict the gender of the firstborn. Basically, that means you can pick one of the genders of your children, if the clutch hasn't been colored yet. It's optional and up to you. :3

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:13 pm

Bouquet blinked in sudden surprise at the appearance of the Kikote, wondering where she had appeared from. Perhaps she hadn't been paying attention while walking? It was easy to get lost in her thoughts, she knew, but something else nudged at her mind at the doe's glowing eyes.

She dipped her head in a nod at the query, putting down the flowers and pausing in her walk. There was a moment of hesitation, but a question unasked was a question never answered so she replied "Forgive my rudeness, but are you a Legendary?"

Chrystali
Oh that's so cool! Owl and I talked and we want a buck, thank you for mentioning ;;

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:32 pm
Ascent laughed, a soft and understated sound. "No ruder than the random kin who shows up at your side without introduction." Beaming, she bowed her head. "I am Ascent, and I am indeed as you say. I've come to help, perhaps to put your mind at ease?"

She dipped her head, gingerly picking up the bouquet. Upright, she turned her head, her swan form shimmering atop her back and taking the bouquet to put it neatly across her withers before fading away again. "If you need to rest, we most certainly can, but I can at least carry your kind gift while we walk. I promise I wont keep it." Ascent chuckled, her own flowers blooming splendidly.

PeanutButterpies
No problem! <3 Just tell your colorist (or link them to this, whichever!) and we'll have it covered in the RP! :'D

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:49 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ascent, I'm Bouquet," She smiled, introducing herself. "Put my mind at ease, you say? That would be lovely," She laughed, although not unkind.

If her question from before hadn't answered her question, the way the Legendary moved her bouquet would have certainly done it. Bouquet stared in awe for a few seconds before shifting her gaze to the doe's flowers instead. "No it's alright, I can walk," She said, "Although I wouldn't mind my gift staying with you, it matches your flowers so well. They're so pretty."

Chrystali
Okay, thank you! <3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:03 pm
"The pleasure is mine, dear Bouquet." An apt gesture for such a name! "Don't let me take a gift of intent," she laughed again, "for it is my joy to be here and share a boon with you."

Tilting her head to the side, she lightly pressed some low hanging boughs aside for them to pass, protecting the aforementioned gift. "It is my duty and my happiness to share the MotherFather's blessing with expectant mothers." She looked to Bouquet, eyes glowing softly, interested in what this mother would wish for her children. "It is in this way I hope I can ease your mind, help you in what little ways I can."

PeanutButterpies
<3!

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out